What are the advantages to Lightside Sith?

Erazimus

Darkside has you turning into a red eyed thing, what does Lightside turn you into?

Is Lightside armor lighter, and Darkside darker?, what advantages are there, just curious.

I know there are saber color restrictions... like if your light you cant use a red saber (but can use a green or blue) and if your dark you cant use those green and blue but can use red, etc...

There must be something for special robes also, I assume. Simply because in old KOTORs also worked like that. You couldnt use a black (sith) robe as a light guy, you couldnt use a "Jedi master" (brown robe) as a dark character. So I assume this differences are here also...

Of course there were exceptions as there were always robes very very similar to "jedi master" but they were called something else right now I cant recall...

I play as a light sided SI. Part of the enjoyment is playing with darksiders. I think it adds a fun dynamic to the game.

I don't care about gear restrictions. Its the playing that I enjoy

*secretly wishes she could change sides*

While it might be an unintended side effect, you do get the advantage of being mocked ceaselessly by everyone else for being a "lightside sith" player.

this..

go play with the goodie goodie Jedis =P

FLOWERS AND butterflies!! YAY!

/force choke

Am I evil?... yes I am..

Am I evil? I am man... yes I am!

As a side note OP is probably someone who keeps choosing light side options in flashpoints and ruining other people's alignment.

Except they get alignment points for picking w/e they did, all the OP is doing if he wins is sparring whoever the other players wanted to kill.

Heh, I play a "lightside Sith"..it's an interesting dynamic.And...I ENJOY playing it that way..the story(for me anyway) is interesting that way..Folk crab at me but oh well...it's my dime and I'll spend it anyway I want! So PHTHPTHPTHP!! To all you killjoys!! ==(:*p~~~

is this what passes for a personality these days?

have you even played the Jedi storyline?

it really is... its so goodie goodie it makes me Ill at least until later on then it gets a little more interesting...

but only if played evil..

Edited by CVSiN

As a side note OP is probably someone who keeps choosing light side options in flashpoints and ruining other people's alignment.

It doesn't effect anyones alignment but your own. I get sick of the goody goodies on the republic side and the people obsessed with being a dick on the sith side.

Edited by Blacktongue

My BH Merc is light side, though money will often get him to cooperate, I won't go against good (light-side) judgements and simply be bought.

my Sith MArauder is Dark. He kills because it's fun, but treats his companions kindly.

I will make a Sith Juggernaut that is Light. He will be kind to all, regardless, so long as it doesn't stop his mission.

It doesn't effect anyones alignment but your own. I get sick of the goody goodies on the republic side and the people obsessed with being a dick on the with side.

Ok fair enough, pact with friends is dark side all the time so I wasn't sure.

It's boring not being a dick to NPC's though :p

I know there are saber color restrictions... like if your light you cant use a red saber (but can use a green or blue) and if your dark you cant use those green and blue but can use red, etc....

Not even that. Technically you can't use red bladed sabers, but if it's given to you as a quest reward you can use it. I've been light side sith since the beginning but I've had a red saber for the past 15 levels.

Wrong. Their choices do not affect your light/dark points. You get points based off your choice no matter the outcome.

Thats why you have to mix it up. Be nice to characters you dig and an *** to the ones you don't. Just choosing the 3rd answer gets bland after awhile.

I like the middle one quite a bit usually..

and still am Dark3 at 24