What's your max strength?

Achyuta

Right now, I have full BM, with 3 WH pieces, the +10 datacron, plus all of the strength datacrons and I have the rakata stim with strength and power... I'm sitting at 1511.

Just curious as to where others are at, so I can gauge mine. Thanks!

That almost sounds par for what pvp gear should be, might want to switch mods around (make sure all armorings and mods are strength heavy).

In my Black Hole/ Campaign gear (PvE stuffs) I'm sitting at 2120 fully buffed, and that's simply not enough for me imo.

1744, with an exotech might stim, in pvp gear..

Tho, i dinged 50 just before i whent to bed last night. Simply took the war hero mods from my guardian, and threw them on some legacy gear, and bought the BM vindicator main hand, took out the stuff inside before i traded it to a WH saber, so i pretty much got 5 pieces of wh, and wh mainhand, bm offhand.

Couildnt trade the rest, but my guard was sitting on 2k str, tho he has the + % str tallent.

On this topic I have a bunch of sentinel friends that think around 1.9-2k strength isn't as useful, which I find total BS. Can anyone provide solid evidence for me to show them that strength > power?

The class buffs that give a 5% bonus to strength with propel your strength past power. Also I am in full re-modded augmented war hero gear and sitting at ~1850 strength.

The class buffs that give a 5% bonus to strength with propel your strength past power. Also I am in full re-modded augmented war hero gear and sitting at ~1850 strength.

Power gives .23 damage per point, str gives .20. with the 5% buff that .20 becomes .21, which is still less than .23.

Now, if you are playing a class like scoundrel, or powertech, or guardian, which has a 9% bonus to primary from your skill tree, then your primary adds .228%, but for sents power is going to be better for damage assuming you have crit at the point you want it.