The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Thing That Made You Laugh The Hardest

Jedi-of-the-Hill

The first time you meet Guss as a smuggler.

You just landed on Hoth and head into his room. He makes some off comment about jedi's (and man I wish I could remember it now) but I laughed out loud.

Now to track down what he says and post it.

I don't know if this was the hardest I've laughed, but it was kind of out of the blue and I got a good chuckle from it.

Was investigating a Czerka base on Tatooine, and as soon as I walk in the door, Kira blurts out (may be off by a word or two, but you get the idea) :

"Dear Czerka, please stop discovering horrible, ancient things. Love, Kira."

- Kaliyo's cameo during one of the JK's conversations with Doc.

- Blizz' "ship improvements" for the Bounty Hunter.

- The Bounty Hunter's "Advertisement" at the end of the Corellia storyline.

- Kira Carson's comment during one of the Jedi Knight's conversations: ["What, am I wearing a stealth belt?!"]

I saw this in a video before launch, but it was still hilarious when it happened in-game.

A jedi master tried force-persuading you, saying "you will drop your weapons and surrender to me". My bounty hunter then waved his hand and responded "you will realize what a complete idiot you are". Even better, the conversation choice was "I can wave my hands too"

- Kaliyo's cameo during one of the JK's conversations with Doc.

- Blizz' "ship improvements" for the Bounty Hunter.

- The Bounty Hunter's "Advertisement" at the end of the Corellia storyline.

- Kira Carson's comment during one of the Jedi Knight's conversations: ["What, am I wearing a stealth belt?!"]

YES forgot about that

Didn't read all, so apologies if a repeat. From the Smuggler story at end of Tatooine:

Male Smuggler with Corso as comp. Also present are the naive Jedi chick, the provocatively clad Sith chick and a crime boss (can't remember names). The fun starts when Risha interupts the conversation with a holo call (this only works with male Smuggler if he selects the flirt option with Risha).

Smuggler: "Risha, I have a Jedi and a Sith fighting over me, but I only have eyes for you."

Naive Jedi (to Smuggler): "Nothing you say ever makes any sense!"

Sith Chick: "Awwww....she's never been kissed before."

Risha (to Sith Chick): "A real professional, I see..."

I was laughing so hard, I died during the ensuing fight and had to do it again from scratch.

The one day they said " we wont be going F2P because that model cannot put out the same quality content that our model can"

Then after months of silence and f2p conspiracy, that the fans shut down, the announcement of F2P and how good it will be for the game.