My Jedi's ***. look fat. are they going to fix it?

ARowl

Clipping issues, I'd think. Not really sure how close the models come together, but I can't help but wonder how bad of a clipping issue you'd have if the cloak model was too close to your ***.

I don't really buy this. The problem is only apparent when standing still. The booty pretty much vanishes as soon as you start running. And it definitely can be done without the booty while standing, because that's exactly how it looks like inside of the item preview.

I think they did it because they hate us. That's the only explanation that makes sense, really.

I think it is a bug as well. I was so excited to wear a robe when I previewed it on my character. Once I received my robe, I noticed an oddly proportioned butt in conversations.. Now it bothers me so much that I use the cape and hood. I really hope they fix this soon, I'd like to wear the robes.

I noticed this as well and actually have noticed the exact same issue in a similar system/game where players can create content. This issue is odd cause it stems from clipping but not of the butt region but in the legs. Set it to low it clips the calfs noticeably but set it to high and you suddenly have a big old butt.

Another strange thread that doesn't have much of a point.:rolleyes:

Let's not make ignorant comments. If you preview the Jedi robes and then actually wear them, there is a clear difference in the size of the Jedis bottom. It might not affect gameplay, but it gets really irritating when you view cutscenes.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a little note from a dev* about devs.

Devs don't read a lot of posts generally. At big companies people do that for them.

Regardless of who reads them there are some basic rules

- we don't really have much interest in posts that call for DEVS!!!

- we have posters whose name we recognize, some of them we trust, some of them we avoid

- if you bump the same topic on three seperate threads you can assume that your name is recognize, you can also assume that you just joined list #2

- generally players who threaten to leave are either likely to leave soon anyway or a community cancer that you are better off without

Just some advice. Worth what it cost.

* I'm a prod on a small PvP only MMO for the last decade or so.

Edited by gophur

• 4 weeks later...

What bugs me is Consulars look fine in their robes...but I cannot and will not equip a robe on my Sentinel until they remove that ridiculous bulge. It is just so over the top I can't deal with it.

EDIT: Oh even more ridiculous is the fact THAT THEY LOOK FINE ON IS IN THE WARDROBE SCREEN.

Edited by Cancrizans