estimaded burst : 15k

time : 5-6 seconds

Advanced prototype :

estimated burst :

time : 7-9 seconds

Rage (juggernaut)

estimated burst : 15k

time 5 seconds.

I would also suggest posting gear In the following examples my gear is full wh augmented+optimised (not completly yet)

Edited by SajPl

how is the AP on the powertech I was always interested about that one ...

Hits like a truck... but having your burst tied to a channeled cone attack has obvious disadvantages (client server issues not showing enemy positions correctly, having to remain stationary, if you don't tie it with HO its easy to stop with a knockback/down/stun). Can crit over 3k a tick for 4 ticks in an AoE if all goes well though

Hits like a truck... but having your burst tied to a channeled cone attack has obvious disadvantages (client server issues not showing enemy positions correctly, having to remain stationary, if you don't tie it with HO its easy to stop with a knockback/down/stun). Can crit over 3k a tick for 4 ticks in an AoE if all goes well though

My best parse on PFT was 53k over 4 ticks (against 5 targets at once of course). That's some massive damage, kids.

:eek:

Pyro :

estimaded burst : 15k

time : 5-6 seconds

Advanced prototype :

estimated burst :

time : 7-9 seconds

Rage (juggernaut)

estimated burst : 15k

time 5 seconds.

I would also suggest posting gear In the following examples my gear is full wh augmented+optimised (not completly yet)

Wait wouldn't the jugg be more like 20-30k burst in the set up of 5 seconds given there are 5 people crowded around him when he smashes and they all hit from 4-6k?

Carnage Marauder

Setup time 3 second.

12k-15k

Gore-> Ravage.

Actually it can be more :p

Leap>gore>ravage>scream with ataru procs in there I've killed people with 18k hp...

If there's enough rage and you get a retalliation proc you can do like 12-15k damage in a global.

Leap>ataru proc>gore>ravage hit 1 ataru proc> ravage hit 2> ravage hit 3, ataru proc, force scream, retaliation.

Gotta get lucky on that though with the retaliation.

Class: Madness Sorc

Estimated burst: 2K

Setup time: dot dot dot dot dot....wait for it.............dot dot dot dot................................

...............18 seconds aka two spawns later......SUCCESS.

Aw come one, I had to. I HAD TO!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MidichIorian

Wait wouldn't the jugg be more like 20-30k burst in the set up of 5 seconds given there are 5 people crowded around him when he smashes and they all hit from 4-6k?

I meant single target burst.

Are the 3k ticks in pve+pve gear or pvp+pvp gear ?

My pulse cannon crits for around 2.2k - 2.4k per tick on equally geared opponents, my gear is full WH 670 power 77% surge 1925 aim, how did you get such massive ticks?

Edited by SajPl

Mercenary

6 seconds

Tracer,Tracer,Tracer,HSM,Railshot

If you gear up right merc can do insane damage in arsenal.

Arsenal has very impressive damage. Its just that its so hard when everyone others than your own brothers can interrupt you.

Back in the days when you have a merc tracer shooting squad its so crazy. Hutball center control can be dominated by just a few arsenal merc. And rocket punch knock + short cd jet boost... it WAS border line OP.

Class: Madness Sorc

Estimated burst: 2K

Setup time: dot dot dot dot dot....wait for it.............dot dot dot dot................................

...............18 seconds aka two spawns later......SUCCESS.

Aw come one, I had to. I HAD TO!!!!!!!!!!!

utter non sense. I can easily do around 10 to 12k damage in 4 gcd with my sage, Force Potency, Force In Balance (4 to 5k) , Instant cast Mind Crush (2.4 to 2.8k) TkT on a 2.65 second channel 1k to 1.4k a tic (4 ticks)

utter non sense. I can easily do around 10 to 12k damage in 4 gcd with my sage, Force Potency, Force In Balance (4 to 5k) , Instant cast Mind Crush (2.4 to 2.8k) TkT on a 2.65 second channel 1k to 1.4k a tic (4 ticks)

It takes time to set up (wrath).

So 1 GCD for force lightning and assuming you do get a wrath proc.

Recklessness -> Death Field 1GCD

Crushing Darkness 1 GCD (recklessness charge gone)

Force Lighting 3 second channel.

5 GCD (7.5 second) at the very least no matter how you spin it.

I wont even tell you how much I can do on my Pyro PT in 5GCD (and unlike force lightning I cannot be interrupted). And since we are assuming all attacks crit. Lets just say this spam flame burst 5 times and 5 crit will do more than 12k regardless of enemy's armor. This is of course assuming pyro spec with flame burst instantly proccing 1 tick of combustible cylinder. And PT do have a CD that increase all crit chance by 25% for 15 seconds.

But yea 7.5 second for 12k damage is still a very respectable burst from a sage.

Edited by warultima

My commando, while only being lvl 48 and of course only in pre-50, still does about 6k - 10k depending on crits.

SG -> Grav 3x -> HIB -> Demo -> Full Auto -> SS (If fighting a melee) rinse, repeat...

Not sure how long the GCD is, but not accounting for that we're looking at like 8 seconds or so and I still have about half my ammo left.

My Vanguard can't compare with the high burst classes.....until it comes to AOE. When I finish in the top two for damage, it is because of AOE.

Want to isolate and focus on a guy? I can do that but not as well as some other classes. Want to "soften up" their formation? I chew through multipe "absorbs" so the focus folks can take their pick for some "real" damage.

Everyone has a role.

Edited by Sungas

It takes time to set up (wrath).

So 1 GCD for force lightning and assuming you do get a wrath proc.

Recklessness -> Death Field 1GCD

Crushing Darkness 1 GCD (recklessness charge gone)

Force Lighting 3 second channel.

5 GCD (7.5 second) at the very least no matter how you spin it.

I wont even tell you how much I can do on my Pyro PT in 5GCD (and unlike force lightning I cannot be interrupted). And since we are assuming all attacks crit. Lets just say this spam flame burst 5 times and 5 crit will do more than 12k regardless of enemy's armor. This is of course assuming pyro spec with flame burst instantly proccing 1 tick of combustible cylinder. And PT do have a CD that increase all crit chance by 25% for 15 seconds.

But yea 7.5 second for 12k damage is still a very respectable burst from a sage.

not if i already have the proc and change targets. its burst on a single target. And i was never comparing myself to a pt. every one knows ur burst is sick. I'm just so sick and tired of reading how weak sages/sorcerers are. People need to L2P the class or re-roll. Also i use stalker gear so I get 3 charges of force potency so all 3 will guarantee crit.

Edited by Ssfbistimg

My Vanguard can't compare with the high burst classes.....until it comes to AOE. When I finish in the top two for damage, it is because of AOE.

Want to isolate and focus on a guy? I can do that but not as well as some other classes. Want to "soften up" their formation? I chew through multipe "absorbs" so the focus folks can take their pick for some "real" damage.

Everyone has a role.

*** are you talking about, our aoe sucks

Edited by vwsupra

GS sharpshooter, full aug wh. todays

7.5 seconds

illegal mods->thermal grenade->burstshot(with smuggler luck)->aim shot->trickshot->quick draw.

4k->2.5k->5k->4k->4k.

19.5k burst

absorb-2.5k-deflect-deflect-dodge.

It's a very good burst though, when it fully hits. I found that combo quite good on sentinels and marauders with

more then half health (They are dead before they can hit their defensive skills). But the good players on The Progenitor have learned to loose LOS when they see the red square from ambush on them now. I still feel somewhat bad for the recruit or worse geared players that loose all their hp in a second or two.

EDIT: Mine is (legshot/flashbang) - explosive probe - ambush - followthrough - (instant snipe) -> series of shots/takedown. On decent ppl that can still take away about 50% of their health with the trio (EP-ambush-FT),

more if all three crits of course. Due to their long cooldown, i don't use target aquired and laze as often as i probaly should.

Edited by Kattla

Deception Assassin:

Voltaic Slash (x2) -set up- -> Shock = ~ 4400 (6600 if chain-shock) -> Discharge (~4600) -> Procced Maul (~4400) -> Assassinate (~5200).

That's 2 GCD's setup (which can deal about 4k damage total) -3s-, followed by 4 instant abilities (maul might require some positioning setup, but you should be in position for it if you're strafe-cast circling your target). This is pretty much a guaranteed kill cycle; though your rotations will vary and this isn't including any stuns/mezzes/slows you're using.

~4k + 6k + 4.5k + 4.5k + 5.2k = ~24.2k over 9s - unfortunately, it gets countered by dying quickly, roots, slows, knockbacks, etc.