Funny PvP comments

vwsupra

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that use the /laugh emote when you kill them. Like that last little stab to let you know you may have just stomped them into the ground, but you have only earned their contempt and ridicule by doing so. Kind of a "you might take my life, but you won't take my freedom" kinda thing I guess.

You keep laughing, I'll keep killing you. This is a symbiotic relationship.

This just happened in a conversation about marauders...

im fine with removing pulls, id much reather have a knockback or a 5 sec godmode or a leap.....wait there is a class with all of those!!!!!!

Sweet!!! Somone tell me what our knock back is called!!! I'm gonna key bind it as soon as I get home.

whatever its called where you leap to me then knock me back. idk your the one that plays the class you tell me.

And THIS is why I tell 90% of people who post nerf threads.... L2P.

Wow, Idk if this is funny or just frustrating. I was just in a Civil War. As I run to mid, I see 3 of the enemy going to our "natural" left turret, so I run up the ramp and head that way. Now I am getting slowed and whatnot so it takes me a few seconds more than it would otherwise, but as I am about halfway there I see our Shadow who had gone to cap, in stealth and with resilience up, RUNNING AWAY from the turret. Now, at first think he must just be running around the side or something in stealth to go and use, you know, stealth to delay them from capping, but no - he is actually RUNNING AWAY back to mid.

Now he didn't call for help, and I'm the only one with the awareness to realize people were going that way, so I on my Gunslinger hold as long as I can then die and it's capped. I cannot resist going after him in chat, and it goes something like this:

Me: Great idea, RUNNING AWAY from the turret instead of delaying them.

Him: Against 3 people? Why, so I can die?

Me: You're a SHADOW.

Him: It was 3 people

Me: I could easily hold 3 people for 1:30 on my Shadow!

Him: and one of them a stealthy operative. I wouldn't have lasted a second.

Me: You have STEALTH. You stealth and be as annoying as possible

Him: You try stopping three people

Me: I could possibly hold off for 1:30 on my Shadow against 3 and that's while FIGHTING them. You could have STEALTHED.

Him: Shutup, you no-name baddie

Im sorry but the all time funny is still when my team loses a turret and the guard who doesnt call inc always defends his dipstick move with.."I was stunned"..really? that stun went through your toon..into the server, across cyberspace and locked you from typing on your keyboard...well okay then.LOL

This was a long time ago but I still remember it like ti was yesterday!

So, it is a Huttball match and my teammates aren't after the ball carrier at all. They are somewhere behind 'nuking' one guy. I am a healer, I grab the ball for the 3rd time and :

Me: "Help me , please! I have the ball!"

Other guy: "How?" (still killing that one guy)

And this one:

"Do not pass the ball to me I am a sorcerer!"

I think it is all the same player. Still remember his name. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
My top 3 funny pvp comments would be DUN DUN DUN....

1. s t f u, i was doing 50 wz, while you were on taris". (made me stop fighting and LOL).

2. A sage and a scoudrel fighting, "Oh yeah your hardcore, because you can throw rocks". (another LOL moment).

Whats your funny PvP comments?

This is the winner!

Edited by zxckakel

A couple of my all time favorite sayings:

1. I CAN'T CARRY YOU ALL (love people who actually thing there one toon carry's the team.)

2. The other day when a 14k sentential asked. What the hell don't we have any heals?

I'm sorry but until you get some gear you will die a lot..... a lot.

My top 3 funny pvp comments would be DUN DUN DUN....

1. s t f u, i was doing 50 wz, while you were on taris". (made me stop fighting and LOL).

2. A sage and a scoudrel fighting, "Oh yeah your hardcore, because you can throw rocks". (another LOL moment).

3. We lose left node in civil war without the player calling inc, when asked why..... "I was putting a pizza in the oven" (LMFAO)

Whats your funny PvP comments?

Haha at the pizza! That's hilarious.

My favorite was someone losing a node without calling it in civil war. Someone asked in ops why they didn't call for help, and the defender responded, "what did you want me to do, stop and type for help while he was hitting me?"

Im sorry but the all time funny is still when my team loses a turret and the guard who doesnt call inc always defends his dipstick move with.."I was stunned"..really? that stun went through your toon..into the server, across cyberspace and locked you from typing on your keyboard...well okay then.LOL

Good way of putting it haha.

Lol some of these are pretty good.

Earlier today after a Republic vs Republic match which saw our main healers bail, a teammate pm'd me "Nice heals..." This made me laugh because I'm only semi-spec'd my Commando in healing and the team were we against (It's always good to fight a good Republic team for once haha) just paved right thru us, constantly stunning, etc. Made me laugh a lot that this same teammate continued to pm me on how a BM'd Commadno wasn't able to take on people..even though I pointed out I'm not a healer and all of us getting constant-stun didn't help.

Also: "Get Snow" or "Get Grass" makes me laugh...sad to see people these days lack map reading skills.

Couldn't agree more about the map skills.

That is a touchy subject to a lot of people though... Some people won't believe you when you tell them that NSEW are static directions on a map.

There was a 100'page thread debating this after launch. Ill see if I can find it.

1. In Huttball: "I clicked to pass but he stunned me so it took away the pass graphic, not my fault this game is buggy... What else did you want me to do?"

2. In civil war:: we cap east. Everyone goes mid to defend so I turn back around to defend east. I hold east for several minutes while /ops chat blows up: "we never have healers on our team, we lose." (I'm a healer).

3. Random players: "need a heal! Heal! Heal!" as he runs off to dps someone far away from me while I kite 2 dps players and try to keep myself alive.

Wasn't a comment but I couldn't help but laugh. Was guarding a door in Voidstar and in the distance I see a Jugg doing something near spawn. I check the abilities and he's reverse engineering something lol.

Wasn't a comment but I couldn't help but laugh. Was guarding a door in Voidstar and in the distance I see a Jugg doing something near spawn. I check the abilities and he's reverse engineering something lol.

Haha, nice one!

Was in Civil War. And we lost our node because there was no call. Several people asked why and the guy said:

I was stunned

Are you in Fatman I was in that WZ lol. Actually several of them.

We call Zerg right stealth left at the beginning. This Op keeps banging her head on left instead of helping us. When asked She says "you said to go left"!

Funnier if you were there.