Happy players are too busy playing to write misguided rants.

kineticdamage

Yes, just a reminder for those who are analyzing online reviews in order to know if they should try SWTOR :

Happy players are too busy enjoying the game to write anything in these forums, or anywhere else.

That's precisely my case, I don't feel the need anymore to participate in any online debate about the game, may it be positive or negative, because the answers are already in the universe I'm sucked into.

People who write rants and so called "honest but bad reviews" are just disappointed and don't know how to occupy their time anymore. So they try to fill the void by searching some attention here.

See you ingame.

Yes, just a reminder for those who are analyzing online reviews in order to know if they should try SWTOR :

Happy players are too busy enjoying the game to write anything in these forums, or anywhere else.

That's precisely my case, I don't feel the need anymore to participate in any online debate about the game, may it be positive or negative, because the answers are already in the universe I'm sucked into.

People who write rants and so called "honest but bad reviews" are just disappointed and don't know how to occupy their time anymore. So they try to fill the void by searching some attention here.

See you ingame.

I only read the title and not your post. So you're not a happy player?

Well in my case , in the world of mmo's if you dont like this game, youre pretty much done with mmo's this year i think , maybe guild wars 2 , but if i ever gonna play that game i think im gonna prefer to play wow , i believe swtor , the space universe of this mmo as u said it just sucked me into the game , that when i see those bad reviews about the game on this forums , i just cant believe it , i have a neighbor friend he had to even cancel hes netflix membership to buy this game, i think he did good tho.

You know this excuse isn't true and never has been in MMOs, right?

Why wouldn't it be true ?

I like this game, and enjoying it even if there are some little details that could be upgraded.

- Now why would I bother writing how I find that it's hard to make an alt because I don't want to go through quests a second time and having to skip em ?

- Why would I bother arguing with that guy in this other thread that textures are not ugly ?

- Why on earth would I bother even arguing this very thread, as I don't have anything to prove, only everything to play ingame ?

Happy people just don't feel the need to be vocal, that's like that forever, humans are like that.

edit :

I only read the title and not your post. So you're not a happy player?

This kind of ultra-stupid pointless answer is the perfect proof that some people really don't have anything to kill the time but post stupid stuff in forums.

Trolls are, and will always be.

Just try the game people.

Edited by kineticdamage

You do realize the irony of making a post defending the game then claiming you don't feel the need to be a part of the debate because you're too busy enjoying the game? I understand the point you were driving at, mainly that it's the complainers we hear from and that people who are content are usually silent.

For the record I'm enjoying the game myself apart from some serious lag spikes and the wait to get on.

Edited by macgarnickle

You do realize the irony of making a post defending the game then claiming you don't feel the need to be a part of the debate because you're too busy enjoying the game? I understand the point you were driving at, mainly that it's the complainers we hear from and that people who are content are usually silent.

For the record I'm enjoying the game myself apart from some serious lag spikes and the wait to get on.

I was playing this game with a 1mb connection a very well no lag at all suddenly at night i just couldn't connect then i switched to my other ISP 10 mb connection np at all.

I agree with you kinetic , at least think of this way in 3 months ppl who rlly like the game are gonna stay and be happy and troll will go away and play some other stupid games.

Prepare to be unpleasantly surprised then. The trolls won't go away especially on the forums. Wow forums are still full of whiners, if you went by the forums you'd think wow should have failed years ago from all the people who were leaving for good. Trolls are actually a good sign nobody bothers trolling a game that nobody cares about.

i thought the same thing, but thought, hes probably like me, checking the forums on the way to bed

anyway, if youve worked in retail, you know there are a few people who are nice, have lots of time and comment on your service, how nice you were, whatever, but most people have no time for such things

and then there are those people who you helped just the same, but complain to your manager when you dont carry an item or call corporate because their wait time was higher or what not

point is, some people cant be pleased, will complain and theres no ifs ands or buts about it and theres nothing anyone can do except smile at them, agree with them, tell them your sorry and then make fun of them after theyre gone. the one thing everyone should learn, and the sooner the better, opinions are opinions, go form your own

p.s. if your leaving, can i haz ur stuff?

Edited by azrakos

i thought the same thing, but thought, hes probably like me, checking the forums on the way to bed

anyway, if youve worked in retail, you know there are a few people who are nice, have lots of time and comment on your service, how nice you were, whatever, but most people have no time for such things

and then there are those people who you helped just the same, but complain to your manager when you dont carry an item or call corporate because their wait time was higher or what not

point is, some people cant be pleased, will complain and theres no ifs ands or buts about it and theres nothing anyone can do except smile at them, agree with them, tell them your sorry and then make fun of them after theyre gone. the one thing everyone should learn, and the sooner the better, opinions are opinions, go form your own

p.s. if your leaving, can i haz ur stuff?

If you read the post I said I'm enjoying the game and essentially I agreed with you, some people are born whiners who you can't please, I just thought the OP's way of presenting the argument was poorly thought out.

See you ingame.

The game is awesome.

But I am not getting to see enough of it due to being stuck in queues :)

Thats why I am on the forums. Looking for statements and/or solutions to the queue issue.

But the hours I have spent in game is... fantastic. The game is very, very good.

The game is awesome.

But I am not getting to see enough of it due to being stuck in queues :)

Thats why I am on the forums. Looking for statements and/or solutions to the queue issue.

But the hours I have spent in game is... fantastic. The game is very, very good.

Get your Mum/Dad/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Husband/Wife to log on for you about an hour (que time depending) before you get home or just log on first thing in the morning :p

Edited by Ramaos

Get your Mum/Dad/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Husband/Wife to log on for you about an hour before you get home or just log on first thing in the morning :p

Oh I would. If it wasnt for the 1003 errors that throws me out of the queue every so often, forcing me to sit and watch the numbers decrease on my screen in case I have to requeue.

The important thing for me to communicate here though

The game is great. The queues are not so great.

If you think about it makes sense. I am most of the time in game, I rarely leave to update a blog or the forums. If I didn't enjoy I wouldn't want to play it and hence would have even more time to hate.

Some people could just be busy, work, or school and just like spending time on the forums.

I have to agree. I barely check forums now ... usually after long play sessions to see where all the whining is at out of morbid curiosity.

I am having too much fun playing atm to even care about what the whiners are worrying about. It's just entertainment right now :)

Edited by Tamanous

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.