When the feke is Sedatives going to be fixed?

Lulzbot

Ever since 1.3 Sedatives has no longer worked, either for PvP or PvE. I've not seen anything about this on the forums, or any acknowledgement from the devs that it's not working.

Is it an intended change? By that I mean this trait to no longer work at all, even with points into it.

It works fine... What exactly is telling you otherwise?

Ok, well, for starters -

1. There is no longer a debuff after the tranquilizer has wore off.

2. You are no longer put into combat after the sap wears off.

3. People no longer do 50% less damage after the tranquilizer has wore off.

I think that about sums it up.

Ever since 1.3 Sedatives has no longer worked, either for PvP or PvE. I've not seen anything about this on the forums, or any acknowledgement from the devs that it's not working.

Is it an intended change? By that I mean this trait to no longer work at all, even with points into it.

Who actually uses this ability? heh

I don't know a single person that has specced into it haha.

Only time I put any points into sedative was as a filler when I was playing scrapbones. The sedative was nice if you tranq'd a maura right before you attacked him. NKinda nice when ravage on,y does 50% of its damage.

Haven't used it since switching to full scrapper. Sedative is to buggy when I'm trying to tranq'd stuff to do my daily's.

Yes, it's completely broken since 1.3. I already made two posts about it but got very little replies. Got two ingame friends of mine to test it and it's also broken for them. I submitted a bug report.

Sedatives are quite useful actually, especially for cc in hms but also for pvp.

I'm surprised there's so little feedback on this. I'm hoping for an official confirmation so it can get fixed asap.

I put those two points elsewhere in my skilltree for now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...