Who were you in SWG?

Lord_ExarOs

Sejesa, a commando on, I believe, Starsider. Met some great people and was in a fun guild - unfortunately it somewhat disbanded before game end and I don't believe many of them are playing due to RL issues. May try the swgemu out. I LOVED crafting in SWG! Had my house with the crafting stations, factory, e.t.c. <sigh>

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main was TRIP' , a Commando on Europe-Farstar...only 3 years but man..fighting those Imps for over 2 years before joining them...a huge PvP challenge at Restuss.

I miss SWG still, but meh everything ends and SWG was doing horribly the last year.

Edited by Eillack

I was on server Flurry for a few years and I quite a month or so after the NGE hit.

I was in the guild Intergalactic Federation and we eventually merged with Rage

My name was Azack Alklazaris

Sigh... I miss the sandbox exploration and space battles. To dodge fire around a Correllian Corvette in your Jedi Starfighter was just so much fun.

Male human named Si-Gen Kyneris on Europe-Chimaera, an Imperial Sniper who searched for the path to Force-Sensitivity (read: grinding holocrons) from day one. Started as a Marksman, went Rifleman. Then later switched to Teräs Käsi Master. Finally unlocked my Force-Sensitive Character Slot on the 24th Holocron. I was just days away from becoming a Dark Jedi Knight (and entering the Force Ranking System) when CU hit. I quit a week or two after the CU launched to play World of WarCraft with some IRL friends who quit SWG way earlier. Edited by Kyneris

Euro-infinity pre cu

Shingara - bounty hunter/ch 2 manka cats i think they were biomade. Leader of COMM lived in mushroom mesa on tat.

Catobra - musician, owned the bar in mushroom mesa on tat.

Nyx - unlocked jedi died of permadeath

Edited by Shingara

I started out playing SWG the January after NGE was launched. I enjoyed my time playing it, but left it a few times when I got pissed about nerfs, and a couple of times when I was deployed. When the Free Transfers came up I went over to Starsider where I spent most of my time in game till they closed it down.

Bounty Hunter ~ 9x ACE Pilot ~ Otawo

Medic ~ Mosy

Commando ~ Inkebacca

Merchant/Space RE ~ Pinkebacca (wife picked the name)

Edited by SuperGrunt

My entire guild quit when NGE launched. I messed around a bit with the new stuff but SWG was never the same again. I remember launching SWG on day 1, that should show my age a little, never had that much fun in any MMO. Then came player cities, mounts, vehicles and so on.

Some of the stuff SWG did, I wish BW would pick up on. Player bounties were amazing, open world PvP was the best, player housing (How does a 2012 MMO not have player housing?).

I miss the good ol' days

You forgot to mention a real 3d space environment instead of this rail shooter stuff we have here.

I played on Starsider for the last 5 years of the game.

I had more accounts than I care to admit to, lol.

Main character was Daynna, Light Jedi, Rebel Pilot and Mayor of Mos Vegas.

Davja: Droid Engineer and Imp Pilot, ran a shop selling astromechs, flight computers, and pre-programmed droid chips.

A'lexa: Entertainer and Rebel Pilot

Yahtzee: Smuggler and Freelance Pilot.

Tanta'lize: Orange Twi'lek Bounty Hunter, Rebel pilot and owner of Orange Mandalorian Armor.

Twizted-too: Commando and Rebel Pilot

Nitch: Medic and Rebel Pilot

Shara'cor: Shipwright and Rebel pilot

Misde(meanor): Neutral Officer and pilot

Shena'(nigans): Imperial Spy and pilot

Rachi: Imperial Dark Jedi and pilot

Zaryl: Tailor

Zaryk: Weaponsmith

Trayk: Armorsmith

I miss all my ships, houses, the city, the open 3d space environment and the Space PVP SWG offered. Especially the saturday night events on Starsider. Also miss the fact that we could customize the look of our characters so that we didn't all look the same.

Edited by Daynna

My girlfriend (who at the time wasn't) made me try 14 days free in SWG. I created a character and did the starter quests... then I got bored and went back to WoW, letting the remaining 13 days pass on unplayed.

She went with me over to TOR though, and likes to reminisce about how much she enjoyed RP in SWG.

When people who are playing swtor sit around reminiscing about days gone by in other mmo's....well, lets just say thats not a good sign for this games future.

This game is closer to WoW than SWG. SWG, in the beginning, was a great sandbox game and improved dramatically until the NGE hit. I though the Combat Upgrade was good.

Earitory of Bria, I played from Pre-CU all the way to when they closed the servers.

I was a:

TKA/Doctor -- Pre-CU

Bounty Hunter/Combat Medic - CU

Commando or Bounty Hunter or a Medic - NGE

I hated NGE like no other...only played it cause of the space and the fact it was a sandbox.

Edited by Earitory

Muse/Musey on Ahazi start to finish.

I miss my house and my vendors and my 12384747373883 credits and my image designing and my tailor and my wampaa pet...poor lil guy all lost in cyberspace now.

:p

I agree.................... <sigh>

Sejesa in SWG

Edited by Niryy

Doder Baldo - lowca.. a bad bad man of a MCH/MBH since launch. hunting my bounties with 3 rancors (at least til they started messing with the skills.. then down to 2 and then 1 lolz)

i stuck through CU, and tried to stay through NGE but it was too bad. i went to wow and never looked back unfortunately cause it was still my favorite MMO from launch to CU

When people who are playing swtor sit around reminiscing about days gone by in other mmo's....well, lets just say thats not a good sign for this games future.

So we are not allowed to talk about good times in other games we have played in the past....? Is that what you are saying....? :confused:

I played on Bria as:

Shells (Commando, Healer, and BH, depending on how I felt:p:)

Tibs ( Trader, and Neutral Ace Pilot) I had me Vigo pimped out to the max:) It was a Gorgeoulsy decorated Ship, that was one heck of a Credit sink....200-250+ Mill Creds pimping and decorating it out)

and of course my Horde of Alts on my other accounts.

Edit...I do miss SWG, and the people I meet in that game. It was definatly the community that kelpt me tied into playing it. defo a SWG fanbot...not that ya would know from my forum Sigs!

Edited by Tiberians

Lawrance Ettar (Eclipse SWG server) - Republic Jedi (my main toon) 8+ year SWG veteran

Tim- Taylor (Eclipse SWG server - Republic elder crafter (I could make most anything)

A'pollo Ettar (Eclipse SWG server) - Imperial Medic

Rick- James (Eclipse SWG server) - Imperial BH / Beast Master

Edited by LawranceEttar