The lack of my Twi'lek having a hood is disturbing...

DeathMagician

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have Twilek and I too am sad I cant have hood. The head armor usually looks laughable, the tiara I picked while char creation vanished too so now im bold, without hood, tiara or anything with two tentacles sticking out of the back of my head.

WTB HOOD!

I'd also like to mention how male twi'leks lekku go all deformed when their lightsaber is unsheathd (guardian) and the fmeale twi'leks right lekku vibrates really fast when their weapon is unsheathed too. The lekku is too shot for the vibrations to be put to good use ;) so can we get a fix on this please?

So...I've made a ticket in game to ask for some answer about this problem.

Here the answer...if you can call it so.

Greetings Arihan,

I am Protocol Droid W6-C2 of Human-Cyborg Relations and I have received your transmission.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your headband. Your report has been forwarded to the relevant department, who will investigate further. We regret we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking future patch notes for any up to date information.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid W6-C2 (aka Vladimir)

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

In other words...use your character without headband. :(

Edited by UltraSaX

this is friggin stupid, any time I try to get a straight answer out of bioware by asking if they plan on fixing the hood issue they say something completely not relevant to what I even asked.. friggin copy past CSR's are terrible. I just wanna know that we'll get our hoods like we should.

Totally gamebreaking. Whai mai Twi'lek no can has hood? Discrimination against our luscious skin and lekku! :p

Twi'leks brain tendrils are sacred to them, they are highly honored in their culture and are displayed proudly. They are used to communicate and for cognitive functions, and they are HIGHLY sensitive to the touch.

Putting a hood over the tendrils makes no sense according to lore.

• 2 weeks later...

+1

It should be an option.

Either holes as previously suggested or a larger hoodie that covers further down the back of the character.

I have found in general though the customisation from character creation to the selection of items to be very limited. Pretty much all chars seem to look very simular, when I want to be unique.

Hope this is added in the future.

If I had known this earlier on, I would have chosen another race, but perhaps that is the reason why there doesnt seem to be a lot around??

This is lame. Made a Twi'lek my all time fav race, ran Esseles got a piece with a hood only to find.....I GET NO HOOD! All races get em this is racism I say. Please just make the lekku disappear when a hood is put on until a better fix is found. Also add more lekku options such as position size and style. Edited by Implemented

I don't care one way or the other about a hood being up or down on my Twi'lek, but I am VERY irritated to see that the headband disappears. It totally changes her look, and that is disappointing to someone who relies on liking how her character LOOKS to determine if I like playing her or not. Fix it, please!

I actually wished that the Lekkus were able to be repositioned by the Players, and if the Hood is up, then the Lekku should automatically come down the front of the body.

As far as Helmets goes, I really WISHED that they would make it so the Helmet would be modified to put the Armor over the Lekku's. So the Lekku still show, but is armorized (sort of speak).

I've solved temporarily using a chest with sockets for a Trooper.

I've buyed it at Galactic Market and using other modificators.

I've used Armoring, Mod and Enhancement with Strenght instead Aim.

The result is a Jedy with Trooper appearance...but seems to work. :p

At last, is not so bad, as you can see here : http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6077/screenshot2012020718410.jpg

Sincerely I think that is ridiculous that a game programmed in so many years, has so many unresolved graphic bugs.

Hope they will fix this.

Have a nice day.