Please nerf Sith Warriors - they are just too OP - PROOF!!

DarthMaulUK

We're talking about Sith Warriors and Jedi melee classes. Go back and sit in a corner.

Sentinels and Marauders are pretty much in God Mode right now, so just because YOUR melee class can't be tossed into that conversation doesn't mean you should try to.

I suggest you actually look at the link first before spurting out more BS. Because you have posted twice and still havent even looked at it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wariors aren't OP, here is why:

1. They are melee

2. They can't change their gear without help

3. They can't wear full face mask if they want to use their bite attack

4. 4 legs mean they can be rooted for longed

Awwww he's so cute :)

And ofc: LOL at the people posting like sheep inhere, proves the obvious:some lol-trolls will simply reply without even reading the OP, let alone other stuff. You people just got owned big time. Delete accounts and get out of mom's basement please.

The Warrior/Knight classes are only OP in the sense that they've got about 3 or so interrupts. As far as damage, they seem pretty balanced. I mean the entire job of a Warrior/Knight is to dish out damage and lots of it. If you're having issues dueling them, learn some strategy. I rarely lose to a Warrior/Knight anymore mainly because I acknowledge that they're only good if they're in your face. Get some distance, move around, use cool-downs, etc. The best way to beat them is to practice fighting against them. It's pretty common knowledge that once Undying Rage is activated, you can't hurt them for a period of time so that's when you get defensive. As for me, i'm an assassin so I cloak out and wait. Then I spike, assassinate and mourn.:cool:

Hmm... probably the best troll thread of the week.

For anyone that took this thread seriously without clicking the link.... That is the reason BioWare should never listen to any post you make about the game. You can't even read the post or click a link to know what is going on. How could you possibly know how to "fix" SWTOR?

Hmm... probably the best troll thread of the week.

For anyone that took this thread seriously without clicking the link.... That is the reason BioWare should never listen to any post you make about the game. You can't even read the post or click a link to know what is going on. How could you possibly know how to "fix" SWTOR?

rofl people are still replying without checking out the pic

btw that warrior must get awesome force bark crits :)

:) - Makes you think doesnt it. People find a bandwagon and just jump on it without actually looking or reading what was posted/said.

I just hope Bioware dont base their decisions the same way.

clearly the sith warrior in the OP's pic is a juggernaut, because he is standing there looking pitiful instead of pwning everything while trying to get everything but himself nerfed.

on a side note, those puppies are adorable!!!