Youtube? What would you be interested in watching about SWTOR?

TheLuminousGlow

Hey guys, I recently created a youtube channel which will include swtor videos in it's scheme of things. However, I don't want to go uploading videos that everybody uploads like "Let's play SWTOR" or "Look how beastly I am in PVP".

I am actually interested in making guides and something that could either help out fellow swtor players, or entertain them. So I wanted to ask the community directly.. what would you like to watch from swtor?

I would be happy to take on board popular requests and ideas, try and think of something nobody else has done, or you want done better. I enjoy creating video's and not only will this experience benefit me to be able to get more advanced in video making, but it might benefit you too.

Anywho, in the meanwhile you can check out my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLoreTV

I also have my first Swtor video which is a hotkey guide, I posted it in the New player help section and I would be happy to post it here too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlRktw-l_u8&feature=plcp

Thanks for reading the post! Not only would I like ideas on videos, but I would also love some constructive feedback on my videos so that I can improve too!

Hm... credit grinding Perhaps will not be the best For me, as I am generally quite poor haha. However I can try researching into it, otherwise you should just do daily quests, they give pretty much 7-11k credits each, are quick and easy, and you could easily finish them all in a good 3 hours and end up with 200,000 credits, a day.

I do like that planet review idea, that is something worth doing, thanks!

EDIT: LORE!!!! Good idea... my name on there is forgotten lore after all.. :D

Edited by TheLuminousGlow

Hm... credit grinding Perhaps will not be the best For me, as I am generally quite poor haha. However I can try researching into it, otherwise you should just do daily quests, they give pretty much 7-11k credits each, are quick and easy, and you could easily finish them all in a good 3 hours and end up with 200,000 credits, a day.

I do like that planet review idea, that is something worth doing, thanks!

EDIT: LORE!!!! Good idea... my name on there is forgotten lore after all.. :D

btw i would love to play in the eu server with if you want what is your chars name? :)

Hey guys, I recently created a youtube channel which will include swtor videos in it's scheme of things. However, I don't want to go uploading videos that everybody uploads like "Let's play SWTOR" or "Look how beastly I am in PVP".

I am actually interested in making guides and something that could either help out fellow swtor players, or entertain them. So I wanted to ask the community directly.. what would you like to watch from swtor?

I would be happy to take on board popular requests and ideas, try and think of something nobody else has done, or you want done better. I enjoy creating video's and not only will this experience benefit me to be able to get more advanced in video making, but it might benefit you too.

Anywho, in the meanwhile you can check out my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLoreTV

I also have my first Swtor video which is a hotkey guide, I posted it in the New player help section and I would be happy to post it here too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlRktw-l_u8&feature=plcp

Thanks for reading the post! Not only would I like ideas on videos, but I would also love some constructive feedback on my videos so that I can improve too!

I am going to advise that you don't limit yourself. Do videos on various different aspects of the game. Datacron guides, class guides, planet guides and so on. Also throw in some comical aspects as well.

I am going to advise that you don't limit yourself. Do videos on various different aspects of the game. Datacron guides, class guides, planet guides and so on. Also throw in some comical aspects as well.

Not sure about datacron guides. There are a lot of good enough videos on that, but class guides sounds good, problem is I would need to have played every class and every talent spec of that class. That would involve alot of my time and alot of Research.

I am good with making guides on the classes I get to 50 (2 so far), however I may need to find people to later on join my channel in making videos for other classes. (That would be similar to machinima's way of doing things).

I always like the "myth busters" series of video game movies on youtube - maybe you could adapt that to SWTOR?

Test some of the unconfirmed theories that are going around the forums (there are a lot) and see if they are true or false. Whether this is in PVP, PVE, or whatever... could be very interesting!

I always like the "myth busters" series of video game movies on youtube - maybe you could adapt that to SWTOR?

Test some of the unconfirmed theories that are going around the forums (there are a lot) and see if they are true or false. Whether this is in PVP, PVE, or whatever... could be very interesting!

That is quite an interesting Idea, thanks! I'll take a look into it, I am going to need to find a lot of time for all this hahaha.

Ok, I have compiled a list of Popular suggestions I would be interested in doing:

*Planetary Reviews

*Guides for casual players(e.g. guide to group roles, what to do in PvE and PvP situations regarding your role)

*Lore (on the whole Old Republic Era, this would be further down the line however)

*How to be a Team player(In both PvP, and now with group finder, PvE)

*Player class guide (I will need to get more people to join my channel for this, I don't play all classes :D )

*Myth Busters (Myths within the game, see if it is true or false)

I have a lot cut out for me here, I have a dream of this becoming the youtube channel for SWTOR players to receive useful tips and become better players through well made videos that are enjoyable to watch. If you would like to help me achieve this, come to my EU server "Nightmare lands" and we can form The Forgotten Lore guild, our base of operations. Message me on this thread or through the PM system if you have any other ideas or prepositions.