Terrible FPS issues and ability lag in Warzones.

zStyLezZxx

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to see the option to limit the quantity and quality of particle effects put into the graphics options. Sure they're cool and all but 1) I have a feeling they're responsible for some of these fps woes, and 2) in pvp I like to have a clear view of what is going on. Thanks.

This has been the feeling of alot of players. I know BW is proud of their game, and they should be. But, if we cant enjoy it because of this, they need to allow us to lower our setting and improve the performance of the game. Quality is more imortant in the play, not in the graphics.

Got problems here too.

frist computer: in places framerate drops to 1 fps and screen freezes, this is running at the lowest settings, tried changing setting from high to low but problem still persists

Windows 7 64-bit

AMD Phenom 9600 Quad-Core 2.30GHz

4 GB RAM

Radeon HD5750 512MB GDDR5

second computer: in places framerate drops to about 10 fps, doesn't seem to matter if I have high or low settings.

Windows 7 64-bit

AMD Athlon II X£ 435 Processor 2.89GHz

6 GB RAM

Radeon HD6850 1GB GDDR5

Hi there.

I have the same problems. A light FPS drop in warzones and a huge skill delay while having a good and static ping of 60-70ms.

Rest of the world works very well.

I wanted to link my post in another similar thread, but the search is deactivated, so I can't even find my own postings here... :-/

My system:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 4 * 2.7GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX 275

4GB RAM

I play on max graphic and experience framerates around 30-110 fps in average (depending on the area and the population). I never have ping raises or skill delay, just in warzones!!

Please fix that asap, because I want to play PVP mostly (say 80%+).

Cheers.

I have my graphics preferences down to the absolute lowest: Shadows off, Bloom off, everything low. Tried Windowed Mode, I tried different resolutions, still I can get down to around 7fps in the open world. BELOW ONE fps in warzones. And as far as I can see, its not me that's the problem.

This game just released today, it's performance is simply unprofessional. These types of problems should not be around come release day.

CPU: AMD Phenom 9500 quad-core 2.2 ghz

Ram: 4g

GPU: Nvidia GEforce GTX 560 Ti

Same prob here got q6600 2.4ghz gpu: 460gtx oced

Getting around 40-110 on open areas around the world but when i join warzones i drop to

10-25fps and a huge delay on skills activation. Also dont know if it means anything but my fps is always shown green. Hope the fix this soon cause no pvp = no subscription for me.

Simple Fix: Turn OFF Shadow's ! This fixes it, No more lag in citys or bg's :)

Cheers.

That's not a fix at all. If that fixed lag for you, congrats, you're one of the people not hurt by this issue.

The rest of us, no matter what our settings or computers, are getting horrible fps in WZs.

I personally get 50 fps minimum (and up to 100) throughout the entire game, with settings on high.

In WZs however, even with shadows and bloom off, and everything set to low, I get 20fps MAX (and usually it's at an unplayable 5-10fps)

This is a problem with the game, not the players/computers/settings. And bioware needs to fix it ASAP because like many here, without PvP there'll be no reason for me to subscribe past my free 30 days.

+1 from me. I don't have a high end system but I hover between 30-40 FPS everywhere else. Even in Huttball and Voidstar I'm fine.

But Alderaan? Alderaan murders my FPS like I took it's kids in the divorce. Nothing I've tried has worked, or even made a noticeable difference. It's crazy.

Same issue here, I'm hoping someone gets it figured out before I hit 50.

I wouldn't keep my hopes up. This issue have persisted for well over a month and a half. No patch thus far have made any discernable difference in warzone performance.

+1 for this too.

I can run the game just fine everywhere except Warzones... Alderaan is certainly the worst, as 1/4th of the time I get lagged out so much that I get booted from the Warzone before I can click the speeder. Other times after being killed, the speeder doesn't render in time to be clicked.

Really, something isn't right if I can run around on some of the more graphically demanding planets, with very little/no lagg, but the second I step into an isolated PvP instance the game turns into a slideshow. Please fix this, BioWare.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.