Where is Slave Boy outfit?

Logisitcs

SWTOR needs a He-man outfit. :)

Word.

If female characters get a slave girl, then male characters need something similarly awesome and hilarious too. That's just the sort of thing we need.

Think along the lines of man thongs, hehe!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you have at best is speculative, what I have is actual celluloid evidence...

This may be a fantasy game, but to believe that there would be no male slaves of that nature in the whole Star Wars universe is pretty out there :p

It's an mmoRPg, emphasis on the RP. Being able to customize your appearance (which you can do) and your gear (which you can do) are expected in these types of games. Saying that there shouldn't be a male slave outfit when there's a female slave outfit is just plain sexist and has nothing to do with "classic iconic piece(s) of Star Wars attire."

Edited by psi_overtake

Slave Girl and Dancer outfits are a waste of time, as was making Ashara non-invisible whilst wearing them, but they're still in the game.

I'm getting the feeling that this makes some men decidedly uncomfortable. What a shock.

LOL, nah, that's not it at all. That's just you're wishful women's issues trying to create drama where none exists.

This may be a fantasy game, but to believe that there would be no male slaves of that nature in the whole Star Wars universe is pretty out there :p

It's an mmoRPg, emphasis on the RP. Being able to customize your appearance (which you can do) and your gear (which you can do) are expected in these types of games. Saying that there shouldn't be a male slave outfit when there's a female slave outfit is just plain sexist and has nothing to do with "classic iconic piece(s) of Star Wars attire."

LOL< "sexism" what a weak argument. It's nothing more then a a waste of the Developer's time to put work into something that is so useless for so many.

LOL< "sexism" what a weak argument. It's nothing more then a a waste of the Developer's time to put work into something that is so useless for so many.

Agreed - much like the slave girl outfit - useless for so many...

Bu since it exists...

Agreed - much like the slave girl outfit - useless for so many...

Bu since it exists...

That's not true. The slave girl outfit is much, much more popular then a male slave outfit would be. However, I do agree with you that it is also pretty useless.

(Think about all the children playing this game.)

!

I knew it wouldn't be long before someone came out with "the children."

So what about them? The "children" probably know a lot more then many here and are smarter too.

The children /pfftt!!

It's not really fat, it's a lot of muscle covered with a layer of fat, not unlike a sumo wrestler. Also, compared to the general definition of beauty, female body 4 is 'fat'. She'd be a rather curvaceous UK 14 or 16 (not entirely sure, I'm crap at sizing).

I knew it wouldn't be long before someone came out with "the children."

So what about them? The "children" probably know a lot more then many here and are smarter too.

The children /pfftt!!

Someday you will also mature.

Though I sympathize with your plight, I have to disagree on what I quoted. There are just way too many things more important than same sex relationships and and slave boy outfits at this point. The first year of an MMO's life is the most crucial. New content and mass bug fixes are what's on the priority list. Whether it's new warzones, new raids, new playable species or other nifty tools such as the LFG Tool, these things take precedence over SSR and Slave Boy Outfits.

Not to say that it's a waste of resources, just that those resources are better spent on more crucial aspects of the game.

It's pretty sad and pathetic when you actually have some people that look forward to sexual type stuff in this game. Especially, considering the females companions are all scrawny and terribly unsexy. And many of the player females are really men.

Edited by RikHar

I don't understand why it's so hard for these guys to communicate..... AT ALL. A simple "It's being worked on, we'll try for 1.4, no guarantees though," would work. How hard is it to do that!?

And is the dev team so hard pressed that they can't spend one 8 hour day making this? Rift produces content faster than them and has better character customization yet Trion is smaller and Rift has less subs so I don't get it!

Slave Boy costume?

Can't you just use the Slave Girl costume, but, you know, without the top?

A thong is a thong.

:p

no it is limited to female toons only. and BW cannot tell me that there aren't female hutts, or hutts that swing that way.. Not sure if they are an asexual creature or not.. but common man.. my toon is sexy and I know it. :p

no it is limited to female toons only.

And this really makes no sense. Why should it be physically impossible for a male to put on female clothing, or the other way around. And yet the game developers made it that way. Why? Especially when all other armor is completely interchangeable.

The fact BioWare has a option to be a fat male player, but not a fat female player should tell you something. :cool:

I think that was just a mistake in the developers understanding of management instructions. When the managers said "make fat female toons" the developers interpreted that as "make PHAT female toons".

Edited by Nightspirit

And this really makes no sense. Why should it be physically impossible for a male to put on female clothing, or the other way around. And yet the game developers made it that way. Why? Especially when all other armor is completely interchangeable.

I always thought this was kind of weird. Why not just call it "Slave Outfit" (the Dancer sets already have gender neutral names), and have the bikini top bits disappear or morph into chest straps or something when put on a male character? :confused: Surely, if they can make half the material disappear on some chest pieces when equipped on female characters -- which was entirely unnecessary, yet they saw fit to spend time to implement -- this shouldn't be a big deal.

Then again, gender specific social gear has always been a pet peeve of mine, especially since they are at lower levels. A female character at Social II has access to two more social sets (slave and dancer) than a male does, and I dislike that there isn't a "no social rank required" set from the SKV that males can wear. And even if you don't like skimpy gear, the hands, feet, and headpieces of those sets are quite nice.

I would like to add my votes for slave outfit, elegant dress and imperial dancer clothes being made available for males and formal and other stuff being equippable for females.

Mostly the elegant dress because I want to wear white without having to be female or social 5 .

sidenote I have social x on my main and social 6 on my first alt but I don't wanna have to do that many more BT runs just to get voss robes as my only white clothing options since they are not making social levels part of legacy.

I would like to add my votes for slave outfit, elegant dress and imperial dancer clothes being made available for males and formal and other stuff being equippable for females.

I would love to have the option of wearing the Formal gear on some of my characters, but then I'd also want to change some of the colours. Navy blue is nice, but a dull. As to the Elegant dress, it's not as if there aren't any robe-skirts for male characters to wear and if it's REALLY going to be SUCH an issue make it into a kilt ^.~

Kilts are manly.

Many of us DO want to see it :D

After the female-only holo dancer and multiple variations of the "slave-girl" costume, I want something nice to look at for a change :(

('til then, I walk around with my Corso Riggs with all his clothes off so I can see his body... teehee).

I have to quote this because the forums don't have a "Like" button...

...even if you'll never catch ME in one of those skimpy outfits...

As a Hetero Male, I still want to see (and use) the Slave Boy outfit.

Why? So I can make a fat guy who looks like the Crying Rancor Guy. 50 levels in with a Light, Medium, and Heavy armor wearing character and I haven't been able to find a single outfit that even allows me to wear short sleeves. This ban on visible skin with nearly religious zeal has me so upset that I would proudly wear a Slave Boy outfit just so I could walk around on Tattooine without feelings like I'm sweating my datacrons off.