Bring back the orange pixel!

Kumata

Oooh, OPoD in lightning form? Powerful indeed!

I'd love to see it return as a target marker for groups. Nothing quite so satisfying as painting an enemy with the mark of OPoD and seeing OPoD smite them with an orbital bombardment.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're on the topic of bringing back glitches, I think it would be a nice nod to the past if the devs could add a floating shrub somewhere on Tatooine.

Yes, I'm asking for a glitch from a different game.

What's so wrong about that?

Since we're on the topic of bringing back glitches, I think it would be a nice nod to the past if the devs could add a floating shrub somewhere on Tatooine.

Yes, I'm asking for a glitch from a different game.

What's so wrong about that?

Nothing, reflect on it and if you need it the Orange pixel will provide.

you know what else I miss? ... the pink boots

Orange Pixel loves us so much, that he sent his only begotton pair of pink boots for us to enjoy and look fashionable at dinner occasions.

+5 internets for community participation!

It really is the little things. Orange Pixel's unconditional love has the power to heal the rift between community administrators and the players.

i was thinking to bring my LCD to repair first time i saw it, then i saw someone asking about that pixel on general chat, and i though, man, he must have the same LCD as me and the complete line is defective ^^

later i realise my LCD was fine. Practical joke from bioware :D

OH, you mean the orange pixel I never even noticed until I read some forum post and then I couldnt help but notice it. When they say dont look down you cant help but look down :p

BTW if you enjoy the orange pixel I have an older LCD monitor with a permenant green pixel I will sale you ;)

OH, you mean the orange pixel I never even noticed until I read some forum post and then I couldnt help but notice it. When they say dont look down you cant help but look down :p

BTW if you enjoy the orange pixel I have an older LCD monitor with a permenant green pixel I will sale you ;)

orange > green

just sayin' :D

• 9 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.