Can we, as a community, eliminate the "Grass" and "Snow" in Alderaan?

Bewoulff

Ahhhhhhhh!!! What color is grass?!?!?! What does snow look like??!?!?! I have no sense of direction after putting over 400 hours in this game which is probably less than most!!! AHHHHHHH!!! Help me!!!

My point... after 4-5 war zones I would hope that you have some sense of direction to where grass and snow are. It's pretty simple. If not... I strongly suggest cutting up your drivers license and relying on public transportation. :rolleyes:

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhhhh!!! What color is grass?!?!?! What does snow look like??!?!?! I have no sense of direction after putting over 400 hours in this game which is probably less than most!!! AHHHHHHH!!! Help me!!!

My point... after 4-5 war zones I would hope that you have some sense of direction to where grass and snow are. It's pretty simple. If not... I strongly suggest cutting up your drivers license and relying on public transportation. :rolleyes:

So you're suggesting that the matter of naming side nodes for use in a tiny chatbox that Noone glances at in a fight in the worst designed map,, where situational awareness should be more than enough to tell you where you should be is somehow not important?

OF COURSE IT IS! EASTWEST DOWN WITH THE INFIDELS

ALLAH AKBAAAAAAAAR

So you're suggesting that the matter of naming side nodes for use in a tiny chatbox that Noone glances at in a fight in the worst designed map,, where situational awareness should be more than enough to tell you where you should be is somehow not important?

ALLAH AKBAAAAAAAAR

Mommmiiieeee, He called me names!!! I am going to go take my huttball and go home.

BTW, Voidstar is much much worse than CW.

I'm prepared to say that anyone who isn't glancing at the minimap to get a sense where everyone is. Could be doing better.

Krugaan...you will use snow/grass and you will like it!! d*mn it!! Don't you dare confuse me in a WZ with your east/west stuff. I follow the direction of my dong. That is my compass and it cares not for N/S/E/W or minimaps. Pictures! Pictures work for me. I'm a visual learner for the love of god.

You can find my actual serious reply much, much earlier in the thread. I'm sorry that you cannot seem to understand when people are just joking around w/ one another. I can dig it up for you, if you like.

And that goes for you too Varicite.

D*mn you both...d*mn you both to heeeeelllllll!!!!

Btw, why you no hit me up in game for some group WZ action. My Marauder is 50 now. Let's wreck some faces. I could use some practice dueling Assasins as well if you have one and want to do that. Give me a shout out you bastage.

Edited by DarthOvertone

ALLAH AKBAAAAAAAAR

Again... I love you...

This is still being debated?

Yes.... this is by far the most complex and disturbing issue in the entire game. All nerf threads have been put on hold until we as a community can all agree on a solution. Servers may be shut down as well until it is resolved.

He's right, I'm on Jung Ma, formerly of Ajunta Pall.

Ilil-ill.

Ceraphene.

RIP Atma. :c

Did you get to keep your names? I lost Bas but hey I got BÂS, now no one can whisper me after a wz ;p

Plus my wz team rerolled Repubs. My Dirty Fighting Scoundrel is now lvl 38. I fight dirty, and the operative is like a PT with stealth! I run in and out dotting and then Wounding shots for my burst. Freaking awesome! Of course, if I ever get a 2500 or 5k hit I would be seriously scurred.

Varicite, we thought AP had awful pvp until we got transfered to Jung Ma. Now we know what bad is.

:c

Are you saying you don't wanna come RP/PvP? : P

I can RP or I can PVP, but mixing the two is too complicated for my brain. Sometimes I will be pvping, and I start screaming yes I am a naughty nurse!

Did you get to keep your names? I lost Bas but hey I got BÂS, now no one can whisper me after a wz ;p

Plus my wz team rerolled Repubs. My Dirty Fighting Scoundrel is now lvl 38. I fight dirty, and the operative is like a PT with stealth! I run in and out dotting and then Wounding shots for my burst. Freaking awesome! Of course, if I ever get a 2500 or 5k hit I would be seriously scurred.

Varicite, we thought AP had awful pvp until we got transfered to Jung Ma. Now we know what bad is.

OMG, seriously, I have never seen such awful before, lol. They make me look good, I guess.

I got to keep Cera and Ilil (of course, lol). Here is the very, very sad thing:

I deleted my BM Sorc (my very first toon in swtor) because I liked the name Atma, and wanted to use it again for my Mara.

When I xferred, I had to change the Mara's name, lol. Goodbye name, goodbye lv50 Sorc for nothing.

Ah well, I never played her anyway.

Ooh, you have lowbies? You may see me around on the new Mara, Varajka (I didn't like the old model, so I rerolled it as a cyborg instead of miraluka <.<)

Edited by Varicite

I hope the fbi isn't monitoring this thread. I bet there's an episode of to catch a predators that started out like this.

"hey little. Boy, you want to rpvp with me? Get in the van, i have a lan party in here"

So.... is that a yes? : D

OMG, seriously, I have never seen such awful before, lol. They make me look good, I guess.

I got to keep Cera and Ilil (of course, lol). Here is the very, very sad thing:

I deleted my BM Sorc (my very first toon in swtor) because I liked the name Atma, and wanted to use it again for my Mara.

When I xferred, I had to change the Mara's name, lol. Goodbye name, goodbye lv50 Sorc for nothing.

Ah well, I never played her anyway.

Ooh, you have lowbies? You may see me around on the new Mara, Varajka (I didn't like the old model, so I rerolled it as a cyborg instead of miraluka <.<)

Are you still rolling guildless with the lady? I will keep an eye out. I am generally on pretty late.

<Jawa Bunny Ranch> and <Zen> were both on 25 game winning streaks when we ran into each other on the pre-50's. Greatest battle I have have been a part of in the week we have transfered. We have seen entire teams with less than 100k and our 4 guys at 200k damage and 200k healing. I haven't participated in 50 pvp yet, but I heard it's pretty ugly at times.

If you are ever on the repub side, look up <Zen>.

Are you still rolling guildless with the lady? I will keep an eye out. I am generally on pretty late.

<Jawa Bunny Ranch> and <Zen> were both on 25 game winning streaks when we ran into each other on the pre-50's. Greatest battle I have have been a part of in the week we have transfered. We have seen entire teams with less than 100k and our 4 guys at 200k damage and 200k healing. I haven't participated in 50 pvp yet, but I heard it's pretty ugly at times.

If you are ever on the repub side, look up <Zen>.

I've been a Jawa Bunny for some time now, pretty much right after my little lady finally hit 50 and we played our first match we got picked up by Maul and Enemies. I think that was actually right before I started experimenting on Cera (they needed DPS, and Ilil was a full on tanky-tank at the time, and as I said, I wanted to try something a little different. Decided not to half-*** it and just rolled Carnage instead).

I missed out yesterday as I didn't get a chance to play, but usually you'll see me running around the lowbie bracket recently, as I'm trying to get the new Mara ready for rateds. They were out there w/ me all night Tuesday and Wednesday. Hopefully I see you out there this weekend, I'll definitely be around. : )

Edited by Varicite

I've been a Jawa Bunny for some time now, pretty much right after my little lady finally hit 50 and we played our first match we got picked up by Maul and Enemies. I think that was actually right before I started experimenting on Cera (they needed DPS, and Ilil was a full on tanky-tank at the time, and as I said, I wanted to try something a little different. Decided not to half-*** it and just rolled Carnage instead).

I missed out yesterday as I didn't get a chance to play, but usually you'll see me running around the lowbie bracket recently, as I'm trying to get the new Mara ready for rateds. They were out there w/ me all night Tuesday and Wednesday. Hopefully I see you out there this weekend, I'll definitely be around. : )

I will be on for a few hours Today, but I am in Monterey all weekend with the lady. She doesn't play video games haha!

I will be on for a few hours Today, but I am in Monterey all weekend with the lady. She doesn't play video games haha!

Maybe we'll have ourselves a little clash of the titans later tonight, then. If not, have a great weekend.

Also, gamer girls rock. /nod

I'm sure she has other... merits.. though. ; )