Worth redownloading?

RedHairss

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the game worth playing now or what?

depends if you want to pay 15 dollars a month to play a video game. personally i say yes.. but what i enjoy and you enjoy are two completely different things...

but my question is.. why dont you jus try it yourself.. you obviously have an active account or one you recently (within the last month) canceled or you wouldnt be on the forums

Wow... unbelievable amount of hate here from people that I guess are unsubbed but still posting...

So OP. Yea, donwload it and give it a try now. I think its well worth the effort and 15 bucks with 1.3 around the corner. Don't know how far got previously, but the performance and improvements they have made a big difference for me. That along with the transfers have breathed new life in to the game. Not sure it will last for you depending on your interests but with 1.3 only a few weeks away, downloading now to see how things go seems logical if you like a SW based MMO. If not, well GW2 is right around the corner too so... I would say it really comes down to your preference as it relates to the theme.

Edited by Rafaman

Wow... unbelievable amount of hate here from people that I guess are unsubbed but still posting...

So OP. Yea, donwload it and give it a try now. I think its well worth the effort and 15 bucks with 1.3 around the corner. Don't know how far got previously, but the performance and improvements they have made a big difference for me. That along with the transfers have breathed new life in to the game. Not sure it will last for you depending on your interests but with 1.3 only a few weeks away, downloading now to see how things seems logical if you like a SW based MMO. If not, well GW2 is right around the corner too so... I would say it really comes down to your preference as it relates to the theme.

He asked for opinions. Since ours don't match yours it is just hate?

If you want to spend max level grinding the same flashpoints/raids, and have nothing else to do but that, then all other MMO's are for you.

Fixed.

This game is a breath of fresh air after coming from other MMOs. I'm glad to be finished with the grind. Even playing hours and hours every day I have not had anything feel like a grind yet. Starting any other MMO even from level 1 it feels grindy.

Edited by Jenzali

Fixed.

This game is a breath of fresh air after coming from other MMOs. I'm glad to be finished with the grind.

eh? This game is nothing but grind... grind flashpoints, grind ops, grind the same pvp maps, grind dailies to pay for the grind legacy. Even leveling new toons is grinding 80% of the same quests.

Do you work for bioware or something?