Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

Yeah, this is looking worse and worse.

Now I'm wondering if they'll ever offer transfers for some servers. Hmmm. Not good, not good at all. The news is disappointing.

Perhaps now Bioware can tell us their intentions of whether or not they plan to offer transfers for ALL North American servers or not (regardless of origin or destination)?

They have already said they would.

That list is upsettingly small tho. Ah well, it does seem like some of the most whined about servers are on there, Bondar, Veela, Infinity, Gardens, Eidolon. Come on fellow Razor folk, whine more! ;)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fix the format for us? We can't tell if its PvP or PvE transfers going out today and which side, east or west.

While that would be nice, one should know what server theirs is and what its designation is. The rest of the posts are formatted the same way.

well wonderful...so apparently you are saving Port Nowhere for last...thanks I didn't want any of my character names anyways they were overrated now I can just make my character named Butthurt and cry in fleet all day just like I do here on the forums.

Yeah, that's the biggest downside of this. Servers going last, if they're going to a big destination server with lots of existing transfers, won't have good name picks. That's the fail.

Mine still hasn't been mentioned yet either.

Edited by cipher_nemo

That list is upsettingly small tho. Ah well, it does seem like some of the most whined about servers are on there, Bondar, Veela, Infinity, Gardens, Eidolon. Come on fellow Razor folk, whine more! ;)

:(:(:(

You still have 19 death PvP servers waiting, and you are saying that we gonna need to wait till the next week now? This is really frustrating waiting for a transfer to actually, play with the toons that u have playing for last 6 months, but this time with real people, but u need to keep waiting while everyone else is playing on servers full of people like fatman. We need transfers now, and not the next week.

This is annnoying now... About to return to work and will be unable to play for the next 5 days really wanted to get my transfer in and a check out a new server today... Alas no love for Mind Trick...wish I could find out if it was even going to be involved today. If not I could get some rest for work lol......

Holy carp, they made Prophecy of the Five the second east coast destination PvP server. Each time i logged on there yesterday the fleet population varied between 1 (me) and 10 on republic side.

I suppose at least i don't need to change my names now :)

Sorry, but I'm not whining. I want us to be destination NOT origin. Before transfers were announced we had plenty of people to play with. Not as many as Jedi or Fatman or whatever, but we weren't at the bottom of the barrel.

If Bioware does decide to origin us, that's fine, but I'm not going to demand or nag. I just want to get it all said and done before this weekend. Not next week.

First round for today is up!

Is this a joke? Just how full are you going to pack JC and CO? After seeing the first round for today I'm rather happy Crevasse City is still in purgatory- I'd just as soon leave my legacy there and wait for paid transfers than go to one of those two, as jam-packed as they are now. For godssakes, please just open up a 3rd EC PVE destination :mad:

Prophecy of five...

Why would you screw us like that?

There were so many other options that had more to begin with.

Making a small community larger is way easier than making a nonexistant one larger.

What... The hell.

I now have to wait for paid transfers.

Great.

Edited by metalgearyoda