Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My server hasn't come up as either origin or destination, but seeing as there are only two east coast PvE destinations, mine probably won't be one of them.

Of course, I went to both of the destination servers we know about, and ALL my names are taken on BOTH destinations. Even though I stayed up all night and preordered the second it became available, headed to the server that BW assigned me, and took off work to be on the first second of early access to reserve my names, they're all gone. I knew I was going to have to change a couple, but all 8 gone? Everyone here is saying there are two options - A - suck it up and deal with it or B - stay on a dead server. I had no idea I would be so bummed about it, but as I can't muster up the desire to log in and have my characters' identities changed, I think I just chose option C - save 15$ a month.

Some love for Terentektak would be great.

What?!? I'm being patient. I'm allowed to show my disappointment and then go back to quietly lurking and waiting while simultaneously spamming the refresh button......

Ok so the server transfers are killing lord adraas which was second to ebon hawk and with it my membership fee. I will not pay money to have my gaming identity taken away because all 8 of my character names already exist on destination server. You should have moved people to lord adraas instead of away but you are killing a server population for the sake of making 6 servers into one generic server.

So its ok for you to keep your name while people moving to Lord Adraas have to rename but not the other way around?

The selfish is strong in this one.