Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Can not quit or logout of the game...

OrionSamson

While I am in Combat...

correct me if i am wrong but i think it is against the law (federal) for a software developer to market a product that does not give the user the option to shut it down...

or it needs to be...

i had an emergancy to leave to game and the game would not let me shut it down...

Fortunatly, i knew the alt F4 trick and forcably shut it down...

Ok its time for a lawsuit!!!

I suggest you sue them for $9 000 000 000 000.00

This should be enough to cover your medical expenses for the emotional and mental stress you experienced not being able to log out when you needed to

and try for a free month of game time or two while your at it!

correct me if i am wrong but i think it is against the law (federal) for a software developer to market a product that does not give the user the option to shut it down...

You are wrong. Consider yourself corrected.

I actually think the guy is being serious, my Ironydar is not detecting anything! Really glad he is a Yank not a Brit :p

Hmm maybe he is not American, the spelling is pretty bad, I don't think English is his first language.

Edited by Lurchy

I used to work for GM roadside assistance many years back, this reminds me of the person who called in a panic stating they were locked inside their car because the battery had died while they were driving.

While I am in Combat...

or it needs to be...

i had an emergancy to leave to game and the game would not let me shut it down...

Fortunatly, i knew the alt F4 trick and forcably shut it down...

Most computers come with a built in emergency reboot system. Just pick it up and shake it thoroughly for 20 seconds. And don't forget to fill the power light fluid.... some times that fudges things up.

Don't forget about the tinfoil hat! ;)

Unfortunately tinfoil's been tested and has shown tendencies to increase amplification of brainwaves outside of the skull, i.e. it makes it easier for people to read your thoughts. Take that as you will.

Unfortunately tinfoil's been tested and has shown tendencies to increase amplification of brainwaves outside of the skull, i.e. it makes it easier for people to read your thoughts. Take that as you will.

You have to make sure that the shiny side is facing out on the hat, I have copied below the instructions for making this important item:-

Make a Basic Tinfoil Hat

Find five or six feet of heavy duty aluminium foil.

Fold the aluminium foil several times, making a 12 inch square with the shiny side out.

Cut the foil from one side to the center in a straight line.

Bend the foil with one side under the other to make a cone shape, leaving the shiny side showing.

Place the cone shaped tin foil hat on the head and adjust the fit by mashing the foil against the head.

Tape the cut you made in the foil securely closed.

Punch holes in each side of the hat with a pencil, ball point pen or tip of scissors.

Place rope, twine, ribbon or any other string-like material through the holes and tie snugly under the chin.

Tips & Warnings

It is very important for the shiny side of the aluminium foil to be showing when the hat is complete to make sure it is effective against alien rays or mind control signals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.