Game Update 1.3 is on PTS!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to those without a copy... did u already have a 50 on the pts?

me and another already had (ungeared) 50 that we levelede and no copy...

which makes me think they are punishing us for leveling characters the real way when we tested 1.2 from the ground up.

which makes me think they are punishing us for leveling characters the real way when we tested 1.2 from the ground up.

I did not have a 50 on the PTS and did not get one this time yet. I resubmitted it.

No, but isn't the purpose of this to also test character transferring?

Just wanted to say thank you for such a detailed list of patch notes...I know people have been crying for more detail and you delievered :) I like the class balance changes overall and I will be curious to see the effect on the overall lanscape in PvP and PvE. This are just my opinions and I am not an expert. I like that it appears damage in general will come down slighty for several classes (depending on spec) and may in fact provide for less of a killing spree feeling in PvP and more strategic gameplay. So, again thank you for what appears to be a very large patch and the excellent patch notes :) Edited by RangerBeo

Hes not in the UK, more like USA where their broadband is a massive ripoff

Not bloody likely. I don't know of anyone in the US that pays rates like that. It's more like pay for a set amount, then if you go over that cap. I get like 250GB per month bandwidth before I pay anything extra...

Been playin on the pts, pretty interesting. I'll tell you from a Commando standpoint that

the class changes are cool, just enough to notice a slight dmg increase. As far as the augment tables, even cooler. Everyone can augment their stuff now, but certain crew skills are necessary for creating the augment kits. I am dissapointed about the relics not being useful in PVP though. I understand the adrenals or stims or whatever they are, but there are actual pvp relics. Why would you get rid of the use of them in PVP? Overall, I like the patch though. Group finder is cool.

I had 2 characters on PTS 1 level 27 another level 50 that I leveled on PTS before 1.2 with them I tested 1.2 and I had one character decently geared copied to PTS from a live server a few days ago. So much for conspiracy theories.

Edited by OlisJ

I redid the character copy like they said to do before today as they were doing another batch and I STILL did not get in. Done the damn thing like 5 times now to no avail. Highly annoying =/

now they say today is the deadline. So awesome I do not get to test even though I want to.

I redid the character copy like they said to do before today as they were doing another batch and I STILL did not get in. Done the damn thing like 5 times now to no avail. Highly annoying =/

now they say today is the deadline. So awesome I do not get to test even though I want to.

it''ll end up being as well tested as 1.2, with everyone getting fed up with absolutely no feedback after they report bugs from the PTS. long, detailed, and articulate posts, wholesale ignored (there were many of those on the healer forum).

assassin tanks will no doubt do the same. go into PTS, test it, give logs and info on why the nerf was too heavy handed, and BW will come back the same way they did with healers "our internal testing is showing that all tanks are now hitting our target numbers".. -_-

Come on Bioware. Many people characters did not get copied to the pts and you leave them all in the dust without any information.

I don't have a problem with it as long as you give some motivation or reason for why they did not get copied or which policy you are applying on the copy process.

But the way you handle this is just unprofessional:

1) When you fill in the form you don't get any confirmation that you have succesfully applied.

2) When the copy has been done you also don't get any confirmation.

So people are downloading and installing pts and you expect them then to contentiously log in to the pts to check if the character is copied and this day after day.

It is those type of little things that make you loose points towards the community.

Edited by pieteral