PTS server down + 240mb patch, 1.3 soon?

EgonSpengler

Dear God, I hope there's a fix for the sound in those 244Mb!!!

Realistically, not only will the sound not be fixed on the PTS, but there will be new sound bugs introduced. Seeing as the bug reports I filed months ago when 1.2 was on the PTS have not even been addressed, I would not expect to see any sound bug fixes until the fall.

Have fun with download speeds, Im doing a clean install from scratch, im maxing 430 KB/s use to be over 1300 KB/s when game first came out... so instead of a 6 hour download its a 20 hr download... lol things are getting better and better !!! :mad:

Have fun with download speeds, Im doing a clean install from scratch, im maxing 430 KB/s use to be over 1300 KB/s when game first came out... so instead of a 6 hour download its a 20 hr download... lol things are getting better and better !!! :mad:

It actually downloaded very fast for me and is patched and ready now.

Download speed is not always a problem with the provider - in this case BioWare. Of course I'm sure you already knew that.

I was getting 3-4 mb/s, no problems with download speed here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.