THE most broken thing in pvp right now

Miiyao

With low pop servers this is awful. I was playing the best void star match in a very long time. Since there's only 12 level 50's queuing, they all thought I quit the game on purpose and held it against me with every match afterwards, even though they won and I explained I got disconnected. Not a damn thing I can do in that point.

I know my d/c was bioware's end because my wifi stayed strong. But there's nothing bioware can really do. Disconnects happen on the most stable of MMOs and in my experience, swtor is very stable. That was probably first disconnect for 2 months for me.

The disconnects are caused by teams of stunlocking operatives. Sometimes you get unsubbed automatically due to their talent in concealment that gives a 2% chance for backstab to delete your account info when used within 10m of another friendly operative.

The disconnects are caused by teams of stunlocking operatives. Sometimes you get unsubbed automatically due to their talent in concealment that gives a 2% chance for backstab to delete your account info when used within 10m of another friendly operative.

True story I saw it once, one guy got it so hard it erased his brain and he is now a vegetable...avoid operatives at all costs!!!

OP: so you want the game to reserve your wz spot for when you reconnect? What about when rage-quitters alt-f4 their game and dc. Their spot stays reserved and your team is now 1 man down.

The current setup is for the greater good as a DC only affects 1 person. If you get frequent DC's....fix that.

LOL Right!?!?

OP: so you want the game to reserve your wz spot for when you reconnect? What about when rage-quitters alt-f4 their game and dc. Their spot stays reserved and your team is now 1 man down.

The current setup is for the greater good as a DC only affects 1 person. If you get frequent DC's....fix that.

Then it stays open i for one was sick and tired of joining ragequit-matches since back then i didn´t leave any game no matter how bad it was but after 2-3 months of having 2/4 matches being backfilled it was just enough.

Like so many have said, this is not an issue BW/EA cant fix for you. If it was their server then they could but your losing connection to the internet and yes that is annoying, I know I have Comcast........that said, your gonna have to 1. make sure your setup is stable. Heres some steps I suggest.

1. Power cycle modem and if applicable router and see if that stabilizes the connection.

2. Make sure your wireless equipment is away from known causes of intereference, i.e. microwaves (you can search google for a full list)

3. download inSSIDer and make sure your wireless channel is as free of interference from your neighbors as possible. Wireless uses multiple channels and the standard selecitons in US are 1, 6, and 11.

4. All else fails call ISP and raise hell until they fix it for you or switch ISP to one that works.