> Whats the longest time you played SWTOR in one sitting ?

dprijadi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So for my gaming hobby, the hours im gonna spend, are worthfull.

By far these hours have a higher value then the monthly fee for some game.

true true.. i have seen gaming hobbyist doing 8 hours game session (single game) in playing Board Games

During launch, most people in my guild took a week off from work.

20 hours of in-game game-play.

* 4 hours of sleep per day.

We hit 50 at the end of early access.

Was awesome!!!

Edited by Valperion

woow that video is funny =D reminded me of a Simpsons character

BTW i watched the dialblo III video review and i see the player with an AI companion ? blizzard stole SWTOR's companion idea woot !!

I'd be very careful attributing all of those deaths to just game playing. There are usually underlying factors at play, but the truth has no place in "sensational" journalism.

As for AI companions... Diablo II had them - the rogue, the desert mercenary, the iron wolf, and the barbarian.

Edit: my longest, with breaks for food, drink, and bathroom, would probably be about 12 hours.

Edited by Zandilar

when i got in-game during early access, i played 42 hours non-stop, beside for eating and bathroom, i've gone from lvl 1-35 this way, and after that, i slept for around 15 hours, lol.

42 hours non stop.. wow

During launch, most people in my guild took a week off from work.

20 hours of in-game game-play.

* 4 hours of sleep per day.

We hit 50 at the end of early access.

Was awesome!!!

wow totally inverse of my gameplay.. my game play is 4 hours daily (MAX, sometime less)

Longest periods probably when new Command & Command was released & WoW about 36 hours stretch but that seemed to be common back then as everything was "New". Most intense was 8 hours non stop tournament play with < 5 min bathroom breaks.

SWTOR early access was kinda mild compared to those for me most maybe 18 h

Edited by Stovokor

The longest I have played (any MMO) is about 14 hours on a Saturday, in winter. Otherwise, I play about 1-2 hours a day, depending on available time. Sometimes I skip whole weekends in summer to be outside. But I play more in winter. ( I live in Quebec so winters are seldom warm and rainy)

I play everyday 4-6 hours, somewhere around 10 hours might be my longest one time play, my friends long on around 5pm eastern and we play until 11pm eastern almost everyday. Grinding jedi back in swg I had many 16 hour days, today's grinds are nothing compared to the grind of a jedi back then..:) Edited by kevlarto

My longest session, with only bathroom breaks and a few very short food breaks was 18 hours. That was when I first got the game over the Christmas holidays. However, I was on vacation, I played in this same manner for about a week. When I stopped because I actually had to go back to work I had no idea what had been going on in the real world around me. lol!

Since then, I've moderated my play, but I don't watch TV much anymore. I'd rather be playing.

Edited by Rafaman