The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

May 25th Star Wars Anniversary is anything planned??

DeathGiggle

wrong

We will get a coming soon video of the 35th celebration, they are atm working hard in develop *fireworks* at the flee that doesnt cause the servers to crash since the flee is always full..

more about this topic coming soon!

I would hope that they would be working on more important things to give us ... you know, like the Rated Warzones I saw advertised in the 1.2 trailer?

They've stated numerous times that there are more than one dev team. So the team working on 1.2 is in no way affected by the team working on events.

So ya it would be cool to see something in game to celebrate.

I would hope that they would be working on more important things to give us ... you know, like the Rated Warzones I saw advertised in the 1.2 trailer?

I still cannot fathom how people do not understand that introducing an entire second set of warzone queues and 8 man queueing would have been absolutely idiotic before the population problems got resolved. Let's split the already underpopulated PVP queues into two groups...and then ...oooh, then lets let 8 of them queue up together and due to underpopulated servers, have them face off against an unorganized pug group after waiting through an even longer queue while we wait to match them up with an equal team that does not exist.

Population needs to be solved first. Then you will see your rated warzones.

They are going to blow up Alderran.

But then Bail Organa would not be born and no one would take Lea in to become a princess! :eek:

Someone would then need to make a time machine to un-blow up Alderran so that it could get blown up later by the death star. :D

Edited by Urael

We'll probably get another coming Soon™ video.

And it will be the word Soon™ slowly coming into focus for the duration of "The Imperial March".

Really that's all it will be. True Story! :D

Edited by Urael

I still cannot fathom how people do not understand that introducing an entire second set of warzone queues and 8 man queueing would have been absolutely idiotic before the population problems got resolved. Let's split the already underpopulated PVP queues into two groups...and then ...oooh, then lets let 8 of them queue up together and due to underpopulated servers, have them face off against an unorganized pug group after waiting through an even longer queue while we wait to match them up with an equal team that does not exist.

Population needs to be solved first. Then you will see your rated warzones.

Before 1.2 went live, our server didn't have a population problem. It was a few weeks after 1.2 that the population began to decline quite rapidly.

What I can't fathom is how people think that when a company advertises something to their customer base, and doesn't deliver, that it's somehow acceptable. Where's the information on this? Where did it go?

By the time they get the population problem situation headed in the right track, many will have left and it will be too late.

Server mergers won't fix this game for me. Fixing the things that are wrong or are missing in this game will. Ability delay, bugs, low frames in congested areas ... none of these things will be fixed with server transfers.

I agree, if it didn't make it in the patch they announced it to be in it should be added within at least 7 days of that patch release at the latest.

Besides... If they only realised one day before the patch was released that it wouldn't make it. Then howmuch work to it could there be left? So I think they are either being completely dishonest by advertising its arrival while they allready knew it wouldn't make it in. Or they were so close to finishing it but only barely didn't make it and therefor were only able to tell us one day before release. But since there still is no word about what is up with that... I think we were deceived *insert deceived trailer*.

Edited by Xrayll

They are going to blow up Alderran.

Oh I wish! If only that were the case.

But then Bail Organa would not be born and no one would take Lea in to become a princess! :eek:

I fail to see the problem. We'd be spared her horrible hairstyle!

For one day only, Ewoks will be released randomly throughout the server to be eradicated by both the Republic and Sith forces.

See that would be fun. If there actually were stats could make it a prizefight. One person on each server who gets the most ewok kills receives an ewok plush and a free month of gametime.

For one day only, Ewoks will be released randomly throughout the server to be eradicated by both the Republic and Sith forces.

Or ...

Gungans

Yep ... Gungans.

And one Giant World Boss Gungan named Jar Jar of course! Mesah soooo scared! :D

Edited by Urael