Who else is having a great time playing this game?

cbauga

I look forward to playing every night and on the weekends. I've got my assassin in 50% war hero gear and I've just started a sniper that is really fun to play in PvP. Not to mention the operative story is amazing. It's like I am playing a completely different game than 90% of the people on this forum. Keep up the good work Bio.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was, when I had people to play with. Not re-rolling on another server. I'll keep my sub until server transfers happen and hold out hope. Until then, D3.

I was getting a little tired of PvP with my assassin and then started my sniper. Like playing a different game. Try creating a new character and try a new class that plays completely different than your main on a bigger pop. server.

It got better since I rerolled on Fatman. Playing IA as it's supposed to be the best story. I'll likely freeze my account until something new and exciting gets added to the game once I hit 50 with this char.

Having alot of fun, but I'm a natural altoholic. I keep creating/recreating characters, and I enjoy Bioware's storytelling.

Same here. I'm actually rewarded for making and leveling alts, and for grouping up with my g/f and other guildies when questing. It's a great way to keep motivated while playing the game.

As to PvP for sniper, you will love 10-49. Have fun with it :D Hitting 50 feels harder than it does for most other classes in PvP, but once you get geared, you don't feel quite as gimped.

Very much enjoying the game! Wouldn't mind seeing some of the low-pop people adding a little more activity to my server once transfers hit, and would love a lot more cosmetic options, but I'm still having a great time regardless. Edited by Fhrosty

I enjoy playing it. I do not play it full on as I did with WoW. I log on for raiding.. sometimes I will play an alt or go farming on an alt or go and do the dailies. I like that I can play swtor to quite a high level and still do other things and play other games.

I look forward to playing every night and on the weekends. I've got my assassin in 50% war hero gear and I've just started a sniper that is really fun to play in PvP. Not to mention the operative story is amazing. It's like I am playing a completely different game than 90% of the people on this forum. Keep up the good work Bio.

You got anything that can improve the came or contribute to it? An idea perhaps?

I really enjoy the game, but the low populations are getting unbearable. There's pretty much a 3 to 4 hour window in which you might be able to get a warzone to pop in under 30 minutes. (I know a lot of servers are worse than that) This is literally becoming a single player game. Bioware, please stop working on legacy garbage and get the server populations fixed.

I had a lot of fun but after leveling 3 alts to 50 and one to 40 and two to 36 I am not having fun anymore. It is just boring at 50, I am not big into raiding and FPs anymore after years of grinding that kind of stuff in wow and LOTRO. And I found the FPs I have done, even on HM to be rather boring and ho-hum. And running the same set of limited dailies and space missions on rails got old really fast. The game is actually very shallow, no alternate leveling zones or tracks, same planets, same quests on every alt except for the limited number of class quests on each planet.

I had a lot of fun but after leveling 3 alts to 50 and one to 40 and two to 36 I am not having fun anymore. It is just boring at 50, I am not big into raiding and FPs anymore after years of grinding that kind of stuff in wow and LOTRO. And I found the FPs I have done, even on HM to be rather boring and ho-hum. And running the same set of limited dailies and space missions on rails got old really fast. The game is actually very shallow, no alternate leveling zones or tracks, same planets, same quests on every alt except for the limited number of class quests on each planet.

Diminishing returns...if I played as much as you have I might be bored too. Its tough for any game to overcome people "over playing" the game.

The only people who are loving this game are people on Fatman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU) and maybe

Jedi Covenant as you can actually play with other people. The rest are hating it.

I'm on Port Nowhere and loving it. So your argument is false.