Today, I Discovered Something Very Depressing.

Imagine if their roles were switched. Have Jar Jar fly the Millenium Falcon and Lando lead an army of Lando's against an army of Battle Droids.

The Trade Federation would have surrendered rather than face the Power of the 'Stache on such a large scale.

Let's put this in perspective, that;s not "very depressing" it's mildly nauseating.

I have to admit though part of Lando's charm is that he's mysterious - he likes the sound of his own voice but he doesn't really share much of himself, just his tall dark suave charm (no, I DON'T have a man crush.... well maybe a little:sul_embarrassed:)

• 2 months later...
Ok, man. If you're going to necro every thread around here, at least do it like a necromancer... or Dr. Frankenstein: "Rise. RISE! RISE!!!!!"

Y U CHANGE AVATAR?! I like thread necros every once in awhile, it feels good to revisit the classics. Besides it isnt like these topics go to page 3 in a week. Next to the spoilers section I think this section has the lowest amount of people interested in it, which is very sad because it is all about Star Wars.

Edited by Tuscad

Y U CHANGE AVATAR?! I like thread necros every once in awhile, it feels good to revisit the classics. Besides it isnt like these topics go to page 3 in a week. Next to the spoilers section I think this section has the lowest amount of people interested in it, which is very sad because it is all about Star Wars.

Changed it to go with the first quote in my sig, and because I've been playing my BH a lot. :D

And check to see how many he's necro'd lately. He's raising an army of undead threads! :eek:

Changed it to go with the first quote in my sig, and because I've been playing my BH a lot. :D

And check to see how many he's necro'd lately. He's raising an army of undead threads! :eek:

I shall dub your Avatar, Tank Man, it looks like an armory on legs :tran_tongue:

The undead cometh :wea_05:

Soon, I will take over the world with my zombie threads, BWHAHAHAHA!!

:jawa_evil: