So with subscription numbers down 25%...

My god... how could we have missed it?

I'm going to report this immediately. The rampage of teams of operatives can't be allowed to continue; they're going to kill the game unless we bring the problem back to everyone's attention!

So do WE get to claim responsibility for the 25% drop in subs? Because that's kind of cool and empowering.

Take that EA!

The man bent us over but...

Then, we stuck it to "The Man"

25% subscription drop FTW.

Edited by Ahebish

Of course its teams of operatives...we are all stun locking the subscribers when they go to buy their next time card/month or we Hidden Strike their bank while its in the process of transferring funds to BW...

we then proceed to get out **** rocked by the bank after the fact that it just got knockdown.

:D:D:D

Nah, I'm pretty sure he's going to blame healing operatives being virtually unkillable healers with the best single target sustained healing all while being able to stun-lock the person thwapping them in the face with a glowstick.

Oh, and vanish + medpack, can't forget that one.

Edited by Xaearth

Nah, I'm pretty sure he's going to blame healing operatives being virtually unkillable healers with the best single target sustained healing all while being able to stun-lock the person thwapping them in the face with a glowstick.

Oh, and vanish + medpack, can't forget that one.

When you have teams of "hoperatives" laughing around you and healing while running it does upset people greatly, and given that they have measurable statistics that this makes people unsubscribe it is quite obvious that the "hops" should get the nerf. I'm thinking that everytime they buff or heal they give themselves a 2 second root, BRILLIANT!

When you have teams of "hoperatives" laughing around you and healing while running it does upset people greatly, and given that they have measurable statistics that this makes people unsubscribe it is quite obvious that the "hops" should get the nerf. I'm thinking that everytime they buff or heal they give themselves a 2 second root, BRILLIANT!

But... we can't laugh anymore. :<

• 2 weeks later...
I love how the took out laughing from the game right way, but thousands cry for character transfers and they say "sometime early summer"

There's some other proc out there that causes the same sound. I don't know what it is but I get very sad whenever I hear it =[

Edited by CaptainApop

There's some other proc out there that causes the same sound. I don't know what it is but I get very sad whenever I hear it =[

Nevermind; I'm a derp. Barrage is the sound to which our procs were changed. Now I'm off on a mission to find exactly which proc it is that makes my toons giggle...

Edited by Zachloupe