Dragon Age 3 Devs moved to SWTOR.

DA2 was pretty bad, it was obviously a rush job by the fact they re-used the same 3-4 maps thoughout the whole game. I'm guessing EA may have forced them in to making it how it was though. I think DA:O started development before EA bought BW, so it didn't get "EAed".

Maybe DA3 would have been a huge improvement though, who knows :p

i love how everyone automatically blames ea for da 2s failure ( though not that i see it as one..i liked DA 2) cant a company have a failure on their own? no one knows it was eas fault the game was not as good as Origins, yet everyone blames them..

ea whether people want to admit it or not makes some good games.. the two top grossing games of all time are ea titles, that is proof that they can make good games:P

maybe bioware dropped the ball on da 2 on its own.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how everyone automatically blames ea for da 2s failure ( though not that i see it as one..i liked DA 2) cant a company have a failure on their own? no one knows it was eas fault the game was not as good as Origins, yet everyone blames them..

ea whether people want to admit it or not makes some good games.. the two top grossing games of all time are ea titles, that is proof that they can make good games:P

maybe bioware dropped the ball on da 2 on its own.

Dunno, I don't like or hate EA, all I can say is all games made by BW since they were bought are imo less good than the ones before, maybe it's EA, maybe it's BW themselves, I don't know.

Dunno, I don't like or hate EA, all I can say is all games made by BW since they were bought are imo less good than the ones before, maybe it's EA, maybe it's BW themselves, I don't know.

Exactly, BW didn't make a single bad game before EA bought them out. That and the big publishers like EA have quite a reputation for ruining games.

Edited by NasherUK

that article proves nothing...the analyst is guessing that they moved to TOR,there is no proof that they actually did.

Indeed.

And given that the article wasn't even proof-read, I must also cast my aspersions on the 'facts' bring stringently checked either.

H.