You'll never believe me......

bionamaster

I was on the opening area of the Esseles Flashpoint, the passenger lounge. On my way in, I noticed a Pazaak table. Strangely, it was interactable. When I right clicked, instead of unlockong a Codex entry like I expected, I got the words, "This Pazaak Table is not accepting any new players right now". I have a screenshot or two which I might be able to locate after looking through my rather extensive jpeg collection, and I can get a new one on there, if you want proof. But, does anyone think this could mean a Pazaak game is in our future?

obligatory pix or it didnt happen, since you couldnt be bothered to post the pix with the topic i vote FAKE!

or else post the pix, and ill refrain from voting.

kind of like all those posts thay say "fix this nao or im not letting mom pay you anymore" tantrums,

but i said id call fake instead.......neh not funny really is it?

neither is saying interactive gaming tables exist without proof.

please pix or it didnt exist.

Its not something thats hidden, the table is actually very well known and yes it most likely has been there since the start in hopes of mini games soon being put in.

i didnt know about it no one ive played with upon discussing this very item wanted on narshaddaa at the least has mentioned this existence, all of the outside official sites i frequent have said nothing about this table....

well known would indicate a lot of people across a wide spectrum would know this info.

also in questions to bioware nothing has been said or shown about this table. im not refuting your knowledge of said gaming table, i am just looking for how you can call it a well known item if ive never heard of it from amny many sources before this topic? to clarify further, and to reiterate my request to the OP

pix please.

i didnt know about it no one ive played with upon discussing this very item wanted on narshaddaa at the least has mentioned this existence, all of the outside official sites i frequent have said nothing about this table....

well known would indicate a lot of people across a wide spectrum would know this info.

also in questions to bioware nothing has been said or shown about this table. im not refuting your knowledge of said gaming table, i am just looking for how you can call it a well known item if ive never heard of it from amny many sources before this topic? to clarify further, and to reiterate my request to the OP

pix please.

Its not that hard to miss in the FP, its right in the room where you meet the ambassador to your left.

obligatory pix or it didnt happen, since you couldnt be bothered to post the pix with the topic i vote FAKE!

kind of like all those posts thay say "fix this nao or im not letting mom pay you anymore" tantrums,

Or... Just take 2 minutes and drop in and check... A lot of people know about that... There's nothing to do about it, most likely a placeholder.

Its implemented in the game already. We tried it in beta.

Same as mailbox on ship and a lot of other things. They just holding out on community to keep us fishing and subscribing everytime they release "new" content.

A strategy that failed subscriptionwise, eh?

Its implemented in the game already. We tried it in beta.

Same as mailbox on ship and a lot of other things. They just holding out on community to keep us fishing and subscribing everytime they release "new" content.

A strategy that failed subscriptionwise, eh?

/tinfoil hat

Or they're just re-working the systems because they were ready to be released to live. Kind of like the match-to-chest, and legacy, and helmets under hoods, and the mod system, etc etc.

I was on the opening area of the Esseles Flashpoint, the passenger lounge. On my way in, I noticed a Pazaak table. Strangely, it was interactable. When I right clicked, instead of unlockong a Codex entry like I expected, I got the words, "This Pazaak Table is not accepting any new players right now". I have a screenshot or two which I might be able to locate after looking through my rather extensive jpeg collection, and I can get a new one on there, if you want proof. But, does anyone think this could mean a Pazaak game is in our future?

been there since launch dude ^_^

pix please.

You need to cut down on the sugar, pal.

H.

pix please.

You'll get your pics, don't worry. I'll post them some time today :rak_03:

Ok, how do I post pictures?

good question good sir...

but with several unrelated people also claiming this table to exist i think youre safe from the vote.....

interesting topic so different from the normal ones around here.

amazing how things like this and other tid bits only small amounts of people have general knowledge about.

makes one wonder what else is around the worlds and what else they have in store in the coming months...

thanks for the interesting topic ;)

Not the brightest lightbulb in the world, eh?