Catering for the lazy

DarthWoad

I see the new PvP daily has changed. Now its "Played warzone matches " instead of "Won warzone matches".

Which means it doesnt matter if you win or lose! It will still go towards your daily! So now theres no point in trying your best to win the game, because youll get the point anyway!

Seriously, why did it change?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the new PvP daily has changed. Now its "Played warzone matches " instead of "Won warzone matches".

Which means it doesnt matter if you win or lose! It will still go towards your daily! So now theres no point in trying your best to win the game, because youll get the point anyway!

to take away the easy mode of the winners (over geared players / premade groups)

Isn't it win 3 or play 6? I don't see the problem.

to take away the easy mode of the winners (over geared players / premade groups)
It's called Learn To Play. All of us "over geared players" weren't geared at one point in time and had to learn to play to get ourselves "over geared". All changing the daily does is cater to friggin noobs. So YAY they can be geared too while they stand on ledges in Huttball to let ball carriers jump to them, not cover the doors in Voidstar, and group on single nodes in losing games of Civil War and Novarre Coast... YAY for the noobs...

Thank you Bioware for further breaking an already broken game.

Uhh, what about winning for the sake of winning? What about winning because you want all the bonus commendations, valor, and credits? Those rewards are far superior to the Daily quest reward. I, for one, still plan to try my best to win every game that I play because A). I'm uber-competitive and B.) I want all the bonuses for winning!

I'm just glad that it's way easier to get the Daily done now. Sometimes, it would take me two days just to get those 3 wins, primarily due to time constraints.

so the people like me who just plain suck can actually get something.
They don't deserve anything. Are there medals for the losers in the Olympics or any other sport? No. All this is going to do is fill the queues with people who don't know how to play their class, don't know how to play the warzones and generally absolutely suck.

No. All this is going to do is fill the queues with people who don't know how to play their class, don't know how to play the warzones and generally absolutely suck.

And what's wrong with that? People who suck don't deserve to play the game? That's absolutely ridiculous.

Lazy? Most of the people you are calling lazy don't play as much as others. They don't play as much because they have jobs. Generally making them not lazy.

He word you were looking for was casual. Yes, the game is catered to casuals. Otherwise referred to as 85% of the population. Did you not pay attention in school or something?

Maybe, just maybe, this was done to encourage people to stay in losing matches instead of fishing for wins like i see al the time. Maybe you don't have the "revolving door" problem on your server but some of us do.

Also, wins count for 2 games whereas losses count for 1. So what happened to your point?

They don't deserve anything. Are there medals for the losers in the Olympics or any other sport? No. All this is going to do is fill the queues with people who don't know how to play their class, don't know how to play the warzones and generally absolutely suck.

I'll see you in London for the Games then? If you are looking for an e-sport you should probably look elsewhere.

Seriously get a life, you probably had full BM from Ilum turret farming months ago, i.e. had gear handed to you for breathing.

It's called Learn To Play. All of us "over geared players" weren't geared at one point in time and had to learn to play to get ourselves "over geared". All changing the daily does is cater to friggin noobs. So YAY they can be geared too while they stand on ledges in Huttball to let ball carriers jump to them, not cover the doors in Voidstar, and group on single nodes in losing games of Civil War and Novarre Coast... YAY for the noobs...

Thank you Bioware for further breaking an already broken game.

And you also did not have to compete as much against overgeared players but I guess that is something you conveniently forgot. :rolleyes:

Thanks BW for improving the game and moving it more towards that the people with more skill and less with better gear win.

Are we caring about this?

It's a Korean grind (Not that there's anything wrong with Koreans...They just seem to like grind games) ATM.

Does it REALLY matter how we grind it out?

Until Ladder system

Who cares!

I so love these silly invalid RL comparisons.

Just for your information, atheletes competing in the olympics put REAL effort in it, like training physically and mentally at their limits for hours every day for months with strictest diets and life styles.

They are not couch potatoes who do not much more than lifting a few fingers munching their XXL pizza and chucking cola like it was water like so many "pro" players do. :rolleyes:

Edited by Vales

Are we caring about this?

It's a Korean grind (Not that there's anything wrong with Koreans...They just seem to like grind games) ATM.

Does it REALLY matter how we grind it out?

Until Ladder system

Who cares!

Hehe, have you played any of those Korean grind fests? The "grind" in this game doesn't even compare! :p

Yeah right because comparing a GAME to the OLYMPICS is totally relevant.

So funny reading people saying 'I WORKED hard getting gear', 'In whatever pro event if you lose you get nothing'. Get a clue. You stomp undergeared players and call it fair game ? Because they have less free time ? Maybe one day you'll realise how pathetic you sound.

I'm glad that now I'll have a higher chance of completing my dailies, since I only get to play 1h at most during weeks...

I won't even comment on PUGvsPremade/Overgeared Factions/20 mins QUEUE and so on... Go QQ about something else please.

Yeah right because comparing a GAME to the OLYMPICS is totally relevant.

So funny reading people saying 'I WORKED hard getting gear', 'In whatever pro event if you lose you get nothing'. Get a clue. You stomp undergeared players and call it fair game ? Because they have less free time ? Maybe one day you'll realise how pathetic you sound.

Once they have their own family and have a real job probably like so many of us do. ;)