Serious question on chest size

fussbottom

I don't follow forums too closely at all so I don't know if this has been asked and answered but is anyone else bothered by how every female in the game, be she anorexic or normal, has massive, unnaturally massive breasts? Have the game designers considered randomizing cup size or making them more realistic?

I don't follow forums too closely at all so I don't know if this has been asked and answered but is anyone else bothered by how every female in the game, be she anorexic or normal, has massive, unnaturally massive breasts? Have the game designers considered randomizing cup size or making them more realistic?

It's a common trait among the geek nation. Look at comics/graphic novels for example. I find your comment about 'anorexic' to be offensive. My skinny female consular has a vitamin deficiency.

Edited by monkgryphon

I do not understand the question.

Are you suggesting that they should be smaller?

Until more females play games like this will continue to be dominated and influenced mostly by men. And that means bigger, unrealistic, skinny, fake looking dolls.

As opposed to the chiseled, handsome men with the huge pecs and the odd prominent bulge in most video games.

Because I totally look like that in real life.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Moonshadow

I would definitely love to see some customization made available in this area. I almost exclusively play female characters, and it would be nice to customize body size and curves. I spend months staring at these toons' butts, I should be able to make them pleasing to my eye.

I do not understand the question.

Are you suggesting that they should be smaller?

Very much so, yes. There's chesty and then there's creepy.

Yeah, I'm male but play female because it's third person and I'd rather be following a woman than a man for countless hours.

Yeah, I'm male but play female because it's third person and I'd rather be following a woman than a man for countless hours.

That just sounds creepy... do you do that when you're not playing the game? Follow women like a stalker pretending to have control over them?

I would definitely love to see some customization made available in this area. I almost exclusively play female characters, and it would be nice to customize body size and curves. I spend months staring at these toons' butts, I should be able to make them pleasing to my eye.

I remember being disappointed when I put on the battlemaster inquisitor gear and my *** suddenly became 3x as large.

Ah okay. Got it.

My opinion?

Sure, why not. No sense running around getting smacked in the face with those things.

((Funny story, saw a girl hit herself one time. She was jogging and it just slapped her right in the nose. She looked so surprised. I fell over laughing like a moron. Worth it))

That just sounds creepy... do you do that when you're not playing the game? Follow women like a stalker pretending to have control over them?

I do that sometimes. I walk around behind people holding a stick with a green diamond hanging from it.

;)

Edited by Darth_Moonshadow

Well the male body types don't represent 99% of the the human male population either. :eek:

I for one do not fancy big breasts.

B cup or A cup are the best.

This a game though, so I couldn't care less for pixel breasts. Just amazes me how there are a lot of people who do like big breasted women.

I haven't played my Agent or Bounty Hunter in a while, but I'm fairly sure that Kaliyo and Mako don't have unnaturally massive breasts.

He has a point same with Elara. tbh massive breats arnt a problem for troopers thanks to chunky *** armours we wear. I find it hard to tell the difference between male and female troopers if they are helmeted.

I haven't played my Agent or Bounty Hunter in a while, but I'm fairly sure that Kaliyo and Mako don't have unnaturally massive breasts.

They definately do perfectly natural ones bigger than anything in SWTOR. :eek:

Although maybe they are unnatural in other ways! :w_eek:

They definately do perfectly natural ones bigger than anything in SWTOR. :eek:

Although maybe they are unnatural in other ways! :w_eek:

I don't quite understand what you're trying to say here.

The key here should be personal preference. I don't mind the chest sizes, for myself, because they're pretty close to my natural shape, but that doesn't mean that there shouldn't be more variation. Same thing with the guys, there should be stocky shapes and tall lean ones, etc. People come in all shapes and sizes.

The should definitely look at this, right about the time they look at the fact that on every single male in the game you can see his dick. By the way, if you have never noticed the crotch bulge on every male model of the game, you're welcome you will never unsee it.

This is a game, if it's too unrealistic to you that all the women have large breasts (and that's seriously the point that you go "Well, I accept that my space wizard flies faster than the speed of light to go fight aliens with a light sword, but I find the idea that they have great health coverage to cover small *** syndrome to be unrealistic"), then go play... um... that game where all the women look like small breasted nuns... you know... none of them.