Enough already!!!!

DAMABLANCA

So, what do you propose? i mean, surely you have an alternative.

Make it where you can't queue unless you have a full team? No.

People just need to stop being ******* and quitting at first sign of defeat.

Did you read my post? I said 3 capped or beaten 6-0, which means i stayed in the match the whole time. Take your reply and your sh%*%y attitude back down in your mother's basement. You probably get carried in every match you go into anyway.

You need to work on your reading comprehension. He clearly stated games start with drastically unbalanced teams, therefor dooming the team down by as many as 3-4 players to an enormous deficit they can't overcome, even if their team ever does fill up properly. This happens alot to the repubs on my server. It just results in a waste of time for both the losers and winners. Another thing Bioware won't fix before its too late.

The queue should wait to pop when there is a total of 8 players on each team.

If a few players don't take the queue. It should give extra time in the grace period before the game starts for the teams to fill up.

Also, If it is a Pub vs Pub or Imp vs Imp game. It should balance the teams again before the game starts. As long as it doesn't split up people grouped together. For example : Instead of starting the game 8 vs 6, move a player over so its 7 vs 7.

Edited by GaryCartel

Matches shouldn't start unless there are 8 people inside the waiting area when the match starts.

If the match starts and people quit and the timer starts, the game ends in a tie; giving equal rewards; unless you're 3 minutes or more into the match.

Team 1 gets the message:

"I'm sorry, 3 team members did not accept the que. The game will now wait for more people to join."

Team 2 gets the message:

"I'm sorry, your team out numbers the other team by 3. Waiting for teams to even out"

One at a time, team members on team 2 gets this pop up:

"In order to balance teams, you may chose to leave this que and be given 1000 valor as compensation".

I quote the immortal Yoda in saying

"Rocket science this is not being"

Team 1 gets the message:

"I'm sorry, 3 team members did not accept the que. The game will now wait for more people to join."

Team 2 gets the message:

"I'm sorry, your team out numbers the other team by 3. Waiting for teams to even out"

"In order to balance teams, you may chose to leave this que and be given 1000 valor as compensation".

lol compenstation

The queues are literally broken. I once waited 20 minutes in a queue, then ended up joining a team where I was the 7th player in a losing Alderaan game with the score 100 to 500+. Once we lost, the scoreboard showed 8 players for the Empire side and 7 players for the Republic side. That means no one quit on the Republic side, since the scoreboard still shows anyone who quit the WZ. So why then was I queued all that time with no pop-up to join until the match was almost over?

Just to add insult to injury, there wasn't even time left to get a single medal, so I got zero rewards for that debacle.

Team 1 gets the message:

Team 2 gets the message:

people would just farm valour by quitting....

Edited by Brimmer

Well if i remeber correctly RIFT have a pretty good queing system, i dont remeber what the warzones/battlegrounds or whtever they are called in RIFT. But didnt they have a system like this WZ/BG 5-10 players if one side only had 5 ppl in que they started the game 5 vs 5, then if someone else poped in then it was 6 vs 6 etc, a que system like that cant be to hard to implement?

i propose to not do warzones works fine for me thier just chainstun fests anyways. The real pvp is going to be in gw2 anyways there warzones have REAL bolstering no expertise no chainstuns there.

until that game fails as well due to class balancing . oh yeah its also the same old fantasy king arthur dragons ate my babies bull that has been regurgetated a thousand times over.

glad to see one less qqer here, go have fun over there and quit trying to promote it here scrub.

btw real pvp is open world spontaneous pvp, not wzs or pre arranged areas.

Edited by vrgadin

people would just farm valour by quitting....

Random chance of being in a WZ that isn't' balanced and then another random chance of you being one of the people picked to quit? Sure ... if they are willing to take those odds to get 1/3 of the valor you would get for a match, let them.

See that's the short shortsightedness that leads to the horrible game design we see all over the place. OMG If we let people for X they will DO X and then they will FARM X!

So? If two people are FARMING VALOR and 12 other people get to play a 6 on 6 enjoyable game instead of a lop sided 8 on 6 game, (even if that was possible) where is the problem?

And just a reminder, the "We can't let everyone have x because then a few people would abuse it" is exactly what you hate EA for, but you tell them to do it all the time. When they say "no DRM free games because everyone is a thief and we hate our own player base" you call them names and vote them worse company in America.

But when anyone suggests a player friendly change to an online game you scream "you can't do that because everyone is a cheater"

Edited by lexiekaboom

You can't stop people hitting the 'no' button when a queue pops up.

If you make people wait inside a WZ until the teams are even what if the last guy never showed up? Even if you give up after 5 minutes that means on say a 7v8 you'd have to wait for 5 minutes just to ensure there isn't an 8th guy before starting. You pretty much wasted everyone's time. Even the losing side would be better off getting a quick loss than waiting 5 minutes for someone who never came.

So, what do you propose? i mean, surely you have an alternative.

Make it where you can't queue unless you have a full team? No.

You are such a freakin' goon. The issue is not people leaving wz's, it's the fact that they are started with an imbalanced number on one side. Why? I'll tell you why:

The side with 0 populous wait for HOURS for a que to pop. In the meantime they may as well have breakfast, have a shower, walk the dog, take kids to school and generally they return to qued status.

On rare occasions they miss the que because they were otherwise indisposed going about their daily lives.

This is just another reason to QQ about PvP caused (AGAIN) by DEAD servers and a massive faction imbalance. It's hilarious.You can trawl through every thread on here and deduce the same.

BW (Blind Wan*ers)

Edited by Kaputz

This topic have been raised over and over again without any response from BW... seems like they don't care about fairness in wz.

The correct way to do this, would be to do it as Warhammer did. When you get the pop and accepts it checks if enough have accepted. If not, it puts everyone back in the queue and tries again when it have 8 players from each side queuing. Same thing happens if not all accept. Wasn't a problem in Warhammer and shouldn't be a problem here...

I for once have had enough of broken game design. I'm putting my bucks somewhere else...

Its not the responsibility of paying subscribers to find bugs, fix problems, or come up with solutions, but just this once...

Its pretty easy. Q 1 person on 1 side, then a person on the other side. 1 v 1.

Then if there are 2 more people in the q, split em. 2 v 2.

Then if there are two more people in the q, split em. 3 v 3.

Then if there are two more people in the q, split em. 4 v 4.

Then if there are two more people in the q, split em. 5 v 5.

Then if there are two more people in the q, split em. 6 v 6.

...really?

There is no reason for queue disparity so I figure BioWare must have implemented for saome reason. Its the easiest code to implement and check in the world (I am a software developer). Its ridiculous, frustrating, and just poor design.

Edited by whatthefett

Its not the responsibility of paying subscribers to find bugs, fix problems, or come up with solutions, but just this once...

Its pretty easy. Q 1 person on 1 side, then a person on the other side. 1 v 1.

Then if there are 2 more people in the q, split em. 2 v 2.

Then if there are two more people in the q, split em. 3 v 3.

Then if there are two more people in the q, split em. 4 v 4.

Then if there are two more people in the q, split em. 5 v 5.

Then if there are two more people in the q, split em. 6 v 6.

...really?

There is no reason for queue disparity so I figure BioWare must have implemented for saome reason. Its the easiest code to implement and check in the world (I am a software developer). Its ridiculous, frustrating, and just poor design.

That doens't work when the people in the queue are from different factions. If you have 8 guys queued on Empire and 4 guys queued on Republic, it is not possible to split this into 6v6.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.