Name one thing that would make you play for another three months

ADGarner

My answer to the OP is nothing, i have already cancelled my sub and have moved on to playing Tera Online. :D

Are you certain? There's absolutely nothing that would bring you back? I don't play World of Warcraft any more but if they told me they added solo rated BGs I'd be back in a heartbeat. There's got to be just one thing that would get you to scratch that itch.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another 3 months? They REALLY need to do the server merges or let us transfer WAY before Summer!!!!

I play on Twin Spears and really I'm just playing a solo rpg game, no joke. I have gone days without seeing another player while questing.

1.) Server Merges

2.) LFG Tool

3.) Add Life to the Planets, needs to be Vibrant not Static.

Edited by chrispotter
adding to

DAoC was in the the start of it's decline before this, but after Frontiers is when people really started leaving. Not sure how anyone can call it a success.

I loved frontiers and it wasnt the start of a decline, it was actualy the start of a resurgence that lasted a year or so. Atlantis was the nail in daoc's coffin where subs and the games reputation dipped past the point of no return.

But daoc never was a huge success, i remember everyone leaving eq1 in droves for daoc and then when they got there and saw that is wasnt even half finished most of them went back and like what happens to all mmos that lose a bunch of people and get a bad rep (pay attention bioware), the majority of people dont come back.

New frontiers is when they introduced the new clasic servers (with no atlantis) and was some of the best times i ever had playing daoc.

Bioware admitting game engine problems and performance issues with high end computers and apologizes for James Ohlen's ridiculous statements in a eurogamer article.

This will never happen but, at least their honesty would buy my subscription for a long time.

Their dishonesty is atm making lots of players leave.

Edited by Samvan

I only read the first page, so maybe someone already gave this answer:

Q: Name one thing that would make you play for another three months

A: That SWTOR is still up and in business.

In other words, my only dissatisfaction is with such minor issues that the thought of unsubscribing doesn't even come to mind.

I will most likely keep playing for another 3 months, because my sub doesn't run out until mid august. But, the one thing to implement that is the safest bet to keep my subscription active is more character slots per server.

Before my sub runs out, it is more than likely that all my 8 chars is 50. In one or two weeks all 5 of my imperials are 50, and then I start working on my 3 pubs. I am tired of deleting chars (deleted two lvl 20, 2 lvl 18, 1 lvl 17 and two lvl 16s) and wont be doing that anymore.

My problem is when all my chars are 50, all there is left is FP, dailys and most importantly, WZs. But, if I do that all day, and doesnt mix it up with some alt'leveling I get bored really fast.

Title says it all.

If Bioware said they intended to release a new mission that builds on the choices of prior missions every couple of weeks I would be super jazzed and they'd definitely keep me hooked and ready to commit to another three month sub.

To expound on my idea:

Take for example they added a mission after the result of the Voss Diplomacy. The decision you make there is meant to be a pretty big deal. A response mission that built on your prior decisions would be awesome.

So your turn. Name just one thing that would keep you hooked for another season.

Less focus on the storyline aspect/single player of the game, and more focus on the MMO portion of it would make me resub 3 months.

AND THIS^^^^^^^

You know some of us actually search the forums for help in teh game or easter eggs or things having to do with playing the game. Do you have any idea how hard it is to filter through all the whining and crying of these forums? If EVER you needed proof that the Dark Side---if left unchecked--will spread through the galaxy like a wild fire.....just look at these forums.

Sorry for my point of view. I was answering a question and this was my answer :)

and `teh` game?

grow up

If they dedicate a patch in the very near future to armor and appearance. This patch would need to either double or triple the existing loot table of armor, including Oranges available. Additionally, it would need to fix the "hair under hoods" and "hood up / hood down" issue with Jedi Knights / Consulars / Sith Warriors / Inquisitors, and, would need to include a "Unify Companion" utility similar to the "Unify to Chest" feature we already have.

I'd guarentee a year of subscription from me, to get a patch like this in the next month or two.

But I don't think it likely to happen.

Its $15 a month...if you cant afford it...get a freakin job...is it really going to kill you to keep your sub and not act like a spoiled American on the forums?(Yes i am American too)

So I'm spoiled if I think a game is not worthy my money?

It's not a matter of affording or not, it's a matter of principle. I would sooner wipe my backside with $15 before I gave it to EA.

I'm gonna be playing for a while, anyway, since I still like the game. But as for some things I'd like to see? Well, there are a few but I don't know how feasible they'd be. Probably not at all.

1. New Faction. Neutral, like maybe the Hutt Cartel. Or some classes able to exist on either faction, like an Imperial Trooper or a Republic Agent. But moreover, a neutral faction.

2. New Story quests for new toons of a class you've hit 50 in.

3. Choices from a pool of companions. (SPOILER IE When that dirty traitor Quinn betrays you, kill him and choose a new one. END SPOILER)

Either way, I still plan to be around :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.