The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kashyyyk. I've really wanted to return to both the wookie villages and the shadowlands ever since KotOR.

For sure - plus Dantooine, see if they're still whining their asses off about Jedi etc still (light saber them if they are etc) :)

good info... I never knew all that so thanks for sharing...

np had to much free time on my hands when i was looking up the name of the sentient planet the yuzhan vong fly through space and hyperspace on during the new jedi order book series. never did find that planets name either after getting sidtracked with all the others.

I'll add my vote for Kashyyyk here.

With a Wookiee playable race. (You won't even need to hire a voice actor for it. I'll be happy with just Wookiee noises and subtitles.)

Oh, and Dantooine. Lot of scope there.

H.

I'll add my vote for Kashyyyk here.

With a Wookiee playable race. (You won't even need to hire a voice actor for it. I'll be happy with just Wookiee noises and subtitles.)

Oh, and Dantooine. Lot of scope there.

H.

yes wookie and trandoshan races would have been easy to implement, as would have been cathar.

Ya know, Mr. Ohlen.. keep your planets.. how about a patch deployment that actually fixes things, without breaking other things...???

Achilles: Imagine a king who fights his own battles. Wouldn't that be a sight?

Customer: Imagine a Lead Designer who posts his own posts, and leads. Wouldn't that be a sight?

Procopia...or failing that, any of the other Tapani sector planets. The sector has already been mentioned (in a crew skill mission), and has a lot of plot hooks to explore. Heck, just getting there can be an adventure, thanks to thedangerous hyperspace lanes.

Planets we've never seen, or have seen rarely:

Adumar, Arkania, Ithor, Dathomir.

Planets we have seen, in games or otherwise:

Bespin (for an op would work great), Kashyyk.

Please don't:

Yavin, Endor, Geonosis, or any other movie-based planets.

I'd like to see an instanced, level-auto-scalar planet. One which players, in multiple level ranges, would have content on. This would give people reasons to return to existing planets multiple times throughout the course of their adventures and hopefully break up some of the linear feel of the game currently.

I'd also like to see planets that had players on them - last night was the first time I can recall seeing other players on Corellia.

Planets we've never seen, or have seen rarely:

Adumar, Arkania, Ithor, Dathomir.

Planets we have seen, in games or otherwise:

Bespin (for an op would work great), Kashyyk.

Please don't:

Yavin, Endor, Geonosis, or any other movie-based planets.

dathmir was an adventure planet in swg

I love the detail of the enviornment on all the planets, would it be possible to add motion of the sun to the planets. such as morning afternoon and evening?

I love this game, great job

I would love to have Dantooine be fully explorable. Maybe have it so that while on said planet, we could find out more about the Jedi Temple remains, maybe discover lost knowledge, etc.

It would be fun and there are plenty plot devices one could conceive to import into Class Stories as to why a visit to the planet is necessary. :)

Although new llanets may be welcomed, lets focus on the planets we have please. I would like to see more open world raid events on planets that we have to give people a reason to get off the fleet. More PVE armor sets stylized to lanets like hoth or tatooine. The pop on most servers is thin as it is lets not spread it any thinner.