Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a young mom with not much time on my hands but the person below me says it ALL... Quoted For Efficiency!!! Maybe Endor or Mustafar.

I would like Naboo. I think it it has a lot of room for development. It has lush green fields, architecture that is interesting, underwater areas, swamps, and places to expand those motifs.

Bespin would be fun too. Cloud City would be interesting as would the chance to explore the land below we never see in the films.

Kashyyyk would be great. The tree house city would be fun as would the chance to fight the wildlife there.

Dantooine, It would be awesome to explore the old Jedi Enclave again, plus wide open spaces are good for battles between empire and republic forces.

Or Kashyyyk, bomb around to enslave/save wookies would be fun and everybody loves wookies.

Or you could go right out of left field and let us go back to Lehon with the Empire trying to learn what they can about the legendary star forge and the republic desperately trying to stop them.

Also Kessel, I don't know why, but I want to go to Kessel.

I'd love to see a story with Zonama-Sekot, which was visited by Obi-Wan and Anakin, and later a major world in the New Jedi Order series. I think it has a lot of potential for an interesting story line, especially for those force-sensitive classes.

Other planets I'd like to see include:

Naboo

Bothawui

Kashyyyk

Dantooine

Rhen Var

Dathomir

Yavin IV

Would Love to see Naboo loads , but as a fan of SW since i was 5 it has to be Endor forrest moon, It would make my day to quest with ewokes. :wea_03:

I love this game having played WoW and Aion for 4 years I must say this game hase taken me away from all other MMO's I am now a full time SW player and am not going back ...Keep up the Epic work Dev's you rock.

Snich Starfollower (Gunslinger)

Kashyyk and Dantooine as explorable planets.

Dathomir as either explorable or Flash Point planet.

Dagobah I'd love to have as explorable quest planet, but I think that's difficult to make happen, so I'd be content with it as just a FP planet.

EDIT: Yavin IV would be friggin awesome as well!

Edited by Darcor