Electrocute, Debilitate, and Electro Dart need nerfed!!!

Xerain

Seriously?!?!?! 4 seconds of me just standing there getting beat on by all these stupid classes while I can't do anything is just over powered and it's ruining the game!!! Pretty much every class just stuns me then beats me down while i can't do a thing it's freaking stupid!

Seriously?!?!?! 4 seconds of me just standing there getting beat on by all these stupid classes while I can't do anything is just over powered and it's ruining the game!!! Pretty much every class just stuns me then beats me down while i can't do a thing it's freaking stupid!

Get used to it. It's the best way to keep marauder's / sentinels at bay, and the only reason they are not OP. With good teamwork and smart stuns you can pretty much eliminate their DPS. Plus roots don't fill resolve. As more people learn to counter the class, noobs will stop rolling them.

Get used to it. It's the best way to keep marauder's / sentinels at bay, and the only reason they are not OP. With good teamwork and smart stuns you can pretty much eliminate their DPS. Plus roots don't fill resolve. As more people learn to counter the class, noobs will stop rolling them.

I love you.

Edited by Xerain

Haha Marauders are balanced around team encounters. Together, a group can take down the Marauder. That is some unintentional hilarity right there. "They are not OP because if a team plays well together and chain stuns they can win!"

But you have a resolve bar.....I almost typed that with a straight face.

It's a good thing ranged get destroyed by effects that aren't impacted by resolve too! Wonderful things like roots, snares, and interrupts!

L 2 P

seriously!

Haha Marauders are balanced around team encounters. Together, a group can take down the Marauder. That is some unintentional hilarity right there. "They are not OP because if a team plays well together and chain stuns they can win!"

Huge L2P issue here. I would rather have a marauder on me than a pyrotech / vanguard. WHY INVIC? WHY?

Because after they jump to me I can use freezing force and force push. Boom. They are out of the fight for ~10 seconds depending on where you pushed them. vanguard? Lol let me just pop this insta burst / sustainable DPS from range. THIS IS WHY THEY (apparently) DO 5 % MORE DPS THAN OTHER CLASSES.

What a joke. The entire game is based around team play, I'm talking more about situational awareness than anything.

When my vigilance guardian gets the jump on them they are ****ed, no matter what the spec.

Huge L2P issue here. I would rather have a marauder on me than a pyrotech / vanguard. WHY INVIC? WHY?

Because after they jump to me I can use freezing force and force push. Boom. They are out of the fight for ~10 seconds depending on where you pushed them. vanguard? Lol let me just pop this insta burst / sustainable DPS from range. THIS IS WHY THEY (apparently) DO 5 % MORE DPS THAN OTHER CLASSES.

What a joke. The entire game is based around team play, I'm talking more about situational awareness than anything.

When my vigilance guardian gets the jump on them they are ****ed, no matter what the spec.

If they jump first in 1v1 situations (or against a target in a team situations that is aware of them being there), they've already proven themselves to be not very good marauder.

Could've used predation first and it would've achieve the same purpose, and predation is so easy to build up fury for. Jump is for emergencies or jumping on targets who are NOT looking at you, or for starting a fight in pve.

Edited by aRtFuL

Yea I'm tried of getting stunned so an operative or an assassin or any other class with a hard stun can have 4 seconds of godmode. It's not fairs.

A stun shouldn't last more than two seconds and they should have a damage debuff where the player using the stub does 50% less damage or gets -50% healing to self. Looking at you operative healers.

Im almost destoryed in 3 GCDs because of a 4 second stun.

It's ruining te game - its overpowered- and if you don't think so you need to stop being so biased to your class because the nerf bat is coming.

See what I did there?

Edited by Dacer

I agree. Its retarded that RANGED classes all get 4 second stuns and melee classes (except scoundrel) get nothing. Don't talk to me about force choke/stasis, that **** has to be channeled.

It's ruining te game - its overpowered- and if you don't think so you need to stop being so biased to your class because the nerf bat is coming.

you convinced me.... :rolleyes:

but on the other side... hmm....

L 2 P

p.s. to which of the many classes i play am i so biased btw?

Yea I'm tried of getting stunned so an operative or an assassin or any other class with a hard stun can have 4 seconds of godmode. It's not fairs.

A stun shouldn't last more than two seconds and they should have a damage debuff where the player using the stub does 50% less damage or gets -50% healing to self. Looking at you operative healers.

I just be able to get almost destoryed in 3 GCDs because of a 4 second stun.

See what I did there?

I think you understand the thread. You are doing well, very well, yyyeessss.

I agree. Its retarded that RANGED classes all get 4 second stuns and melee classes (except scoundrel) get nothing. Don't talk to me about force choke/stasis, that **** has to be channeled.

hmm, but it is not retarded that the ranged classes don't do that much damage in these 4s, have a nearly 1 min cd on it while the close combat classes usually have a gap closer on a <=15s cd AND doing more damage in 4s than then ranged classes?

well, i think the only retarded(s) here is.... no, let me say it in other words:

L 2 P

ok, just two letters and a number.

Stuns are fine.

They're on a kinda long cooldown, can be dispelled (even by hybrids) and are on the same category as other crowd control abilities and they don't last that long.

Also, you can use your escape ability that each character gain at level 9.

hmm, but it is not retarded that the ranged classes don't do that much damage in these 4s, have a nearly 1 min cd on it while the close combat classes usually have a gap closer on a <=15s cd AND doing more damage in 4s than then ranged classes?

well, i think the only retarded(s) here is.... no, let me say it in other words:

L 2 P

ok, just two letters and a number.

This is not a learn to play issue. It's stuns being extremely overpowered.

It's 1v1 godmode .

I think you understand the thread. You are doing well, very well, yyyeessss.

So, this is about Undying Rage? The ability that prevents everyone from damaging you for 5 seconds, whereas a stun is only affecting an individual.