What's the heftiest looking custom (orange) pistol in the game?

I figure that if I'm going to have one pistol, it's going to be a beast. Does anyone know what the largest orange-level pistol in the game is? I want to get it. :D

I think the Elegant, although a bit...shiny, is the largest size-wise custom augmented one you can get.

What he said ^

Looks-wise, I think the Hammer Station pistols are the nicest in the game. They look like custom nickel plated .45s with silencers and scopes attached.

They are nice, but I actually love the look of the lvl36 pvp pistol (I don't remember the name) It's big and looks great. It's got a dark brown color to it.

They are nice, but I actually love the look of the lvl36 pvp pistol (I don't remember the name) It's big and looks great. It's got a dark brown color to it.

The lvl 36 none is mince. I remember it and still haven't sold it yet. The elegant one looks the same almost but with 2 scopes and a dif color. color. Looks pretty good.

I figure that if I'm going to have one pistol, it's going to be a beast. Does anyone know what the largest orange-level pistol in the game is? I want to get it. :D

I got this one last night after finishing up the bonus quests on Taris:

http://www.torhead.com/item/h75scG7/d-406-marksman-interceptor

I don't know if it meets your criteria, but some flying creatures on Quesh will vouch for its "beastness" ;)

Iv just watched this video on the a Advanced Prototype thread, i think hes in full war hero gear but the pistol is a beast.

thats the model of the old champion eliminator blaster.

still obtainable in form of the T1 pve tank weapon (the glowing gun).

don't know if there are other versions of that model.

use this beast on my PT for all sets.

even mako got one for her rifle mods.

That's the one my PT uses as well (The Glowing Gun). It's currently holding my Battlemaster pistol guts, and it looks fantastic. I don't know if there's any other way than the Tier 1 BH off-hand token drop to get that particular model Dark Side.

The linked thread to the Smuggler forums is worth a read. Many of the pistols are available Dark Side as well as Light. The Tral-tech Needler / M-305 Rancor-X Enforcer model is another one I liked for my PT. It's got a nice Glok-ish style, and looks durable enough in hand to pistol whip people without falling apart. The Colicoid Sonic Interceptor from the Colicoid War Game FP also has a good, substantial appearance.

There's a level 20 craftable one, but it's pretty lame. It's a puny little thing, looks like something an Alderaan noble's daughter might hide under her skirt.

What are you doing looking under Alderaan nobles' daughters' skirts??

But come on, those can't REALLY be the only augmented blaster available? Or maybe they are. Sigh.

What are you doing looking under Alderaan nobles' daughters' skirts??

But come on, those can't REALLY be the only augmented blaster available? Or maybe they are. Sigh.

Well...

Supposedly Armstech can learn the Shell of a weapon from Campaign gear. Now than, it would be mildly asinine to waste your token on a 20% chance to learn a shell right now so you'll probably not see these for quite a few months.

thats the model of the old champion eliminator blaster.

still obtainable in form of the T1 pve tank weapon (the glowing gun).

don't know if there are other versions of that model.

use this beast on my PT for all sets.

even mako got one for her rifle mods.

The same pistol model is used as the War Hero Combat Medic mainhand blaster. It's got a little less Aim than the Eliminator pistol, but the Crit and Surge are better, so it's completely viable for any of the PT dps builds imo.

I just got the Columi main hand from Soa HM tonight. If you choose 'Early Retirement' you get the same style weapon as the Tionese six shooter. It looks a little better too, a slightly more detailed texture.

ya wanted to post this too since i finally got my columi mainhand token

friday night but you beat me to it.

even tho i got the tank weapon, since i'm tanking in ops, i noticed that

the early retirement uses the same model.

next token is reserved for our arsenal merc but after that i will add the

early retirement to my dps set once there pops another token.

but i don't think its a better texture model just slightly different color scheme

like champion combat tech which also makes the champion look a bit

better than the glowing gun. but since champion wasn't given mods in 1.2

but completely taken out blizz now holds on to it until i get something for him.

and to the poster above that.

WH combat medic and WH combat tech have the exact same stats.

but for me theres no point getting another BM mainhand since i'll just

rip the mods out of the WH combat tech once i got it and put them

into my glowing gun.

and even tho its just a minor issue but i kinda like my gun more when it

has a name like glowing gun or early retirement rather than war hero

combat techs mainhand blaster.

First off, it depends what faction you are. That said, one of the best looking guns for Republic side is the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler. I don't know if there's an Imperial equivalent, and unfortunately, for the moment at least, it seems to even be a unique model on the Republic side. It comes from a class quest for smuggler, and despite what TORhead says, there's no other known, verified way to get one. And because it's not crafted, that means no augment slots until they implement the ability to put an augment slot in items that's been mentioned.

[edit] Note, I got to this thread from a search results list for another issue I was looking up, didn't realize it was the Powertech thread, lol.

I've gone through a lot of guns on my merc, looking for just that right look, but big wasn't in my necessary list of requirements. The biggest ones I recall having were the centurion/champion's pvp blasters.

Edited by JakkFrost

I had 2 Genoharadan Agent's Pistols made in the hope that I would get a crit (got none). Now in 1.3 I can add the augment slot to both, use one and hopefully sell the other for a nice sum. After all, who wouldn't want one with an augment slot in it.... best gosh darn gun in the game... with a name to match!

lol at the censorship... wasn't meant to say gosh darn.... I'm not a redneck!

Edited by Catalan