which planet you want next ?

dprijadi

for expansion zone, which planet / system you want to see 1st?

1- kasyyk home of the wookie

2- naboo home of gungans

3- endor home of ewoks

4- bespin cloud city

5- dagobah home of yoda

6- dantooine

7- kamino

8- yavin

select 3 system you want most in the expansion

Edited by dprijadi

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i choose :

Yavin system as its deeply rooted in old sith history including mpthe massassi and their temples

kashykk because i love to quest in wookie's home world.. and its easy to implement wookie voice over cutscene hehe

dantooine.. in kotor this place is kinda like a jedi base somi love to see it

for expansion zone, which planet / system you want to see 1st?

1- kasyyk home of the wookie

2- naboo home of gungans

3- endor home of ewoks

4- bespin cloud city

5- dagobah home of yoda

6- dantooine

7- kamino

8- yavin

select 3 system you want most in the expansion

Dagobah isn't Yoda's homeworld.

Out of the three up there:

Dantooine

Kasyyk

Naboo (only because I really, really want to crush some Gungans)

Dantooine makes the most sense, as it was in the KOTOR series and can fit into the lore well for the time period. Endor wont make any sense as it wasnt even known about until ROTJ and was only used for the shield generator for the Deathstar II.

I also feel Kessel would be cool, especially since they could really add some nice smuggler story into that planet.

Dagobah isn't Yoda's homeworld.
Quoted for emphasis. Additionally, neither Dagobah nor Bespin are not possible choices given the game's timeline., and Kamino is unlikely due to its location and existence being unknown outside of a handful of Jedi Masters.

Of those listed I would go with Yavin IV, Dantooine, and probably Kasyyk, in that order. Given a broader choice, though, I would select Dac or Ithor as my third choice.

Top 3 for me would be:

1. Yavin

2. Naboo

3. Endor

Also Mon Calamari is a personal wish of mine but since it's mostly a water planet it might be a bit difficult to show.

I realise that Endor would have little significance during this time period, however the Game itself is the evolution of the story between the Republic vs New Sith empire so it is being made up as it progresses. Why couldn't we have endor? would be a nice cameo.

Edited by Lordgeneral

Dantooine makes the most sense, as it was in the KOTOR series and can fit into the lore well for the time period. Endor wont make any sense as it wasnt even known about until ROTJ and was only used for the shield generator for the Deathstar II.
Actually Endor was known in the Old Republic era, but largely dismissed as a worthless backwater. Despite this, though, a biological lab was established there by the Republic as early as 9 ATC. As such it could be a reasonable addition to the game, but Bioware would have to note when certain non-native species were established as having been introduced to the moon. Edited by HeavensAgent

Several planets come to mind:

Onderon: Lets see what's left off after the Exiles and Canderous' visit.

Manaan: Great planet in KOTOR and has real potential to add to the war effort story for both factions.

Dantooine: Set up a Jedi council here again! I really want to see what has happened since KOTOR II.

Telos: Lets see if this planet recovered from the events of the previous game.

Kashhyyk: Just has to be done.

Geonoisis: We have the planets inhabitants on Tatooine may as well visit their planet!

The Rakata home world: That was a wonderful looking planet in KOTOR it'd be nice to see it get the TOR treatment.

Also Bespin would be a terrible idea for this period. Seeing as it's set 1000 before cloud city was established. And let's face it cloud city didn't looking a thousand years old.

Edited by sambeta

I'd rather see Tatooine doubled in size.

They could add entirely new zones for level 50 missions. It wouldn't even need to be connected to the current area, since the current map is just a tiny speck of the entire planet.

I have to admit some planets like Tatooine could in fact be made 10 time bigger instead of new planets.

MALACORE.. or what ever the mandalrian home world was called from the end of kotor 2 (been years it wasnt blown up.. was it)

Malacor V was destroyed. But Mandalore was the home world of the Mandolorians. Concorde dawn would be a cool planet to add to the game as well.