So, when is this mara/sent nerf coming then?

Bloodtau

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If nerfing mara means less QQ

I am Okay with that.

They'll move onto next class you could make say 3 identical classes in an mmo just have different colors and you will see nerf cries still

Edited by shirayuki

You and the rest of the 90% never knew how to beat a good player, hence why SWTOR's pvp community is a joke except for that last 5% (the other 5% is average, not great but decent). Yes, it is a l2p issue, the good players in my guild and on my server prove so every day.

You sound pretty sick bro. Sick with percentages too. I mean, it must be that everyone else is bad except you and your guild pretty much. And marauders. Since 1.2.

Didn't snipers just get a whopping 5% buff to one of their abilities, they better look out, the forums will turn on em.

Not just one of their abilities, but actually quite a few. Snipe, Ambush, Series of shots, followthrough, and takedown. All 5% more damage now. I think this was actually good. Snipers/Gunslingers have a reputation of being glass cannons, without the cannon part so maybe now actual decent damage can be put out.

Edited by Wrthlessnoob

You sound pretty sick bro. Sick with percentages too. I mean, it must be that everyone else is bad except you and your guild pretty much. And marauders. Since 1.2.

You sound pretty sick bro. Sick with lack of skill too.

Or you're one of those people who doesn't want to admit he can actually learn the classes and get better. Since launch.

Edited by dschlan

This post only shows how little you actually know about the class. Marauders are, believe it or not, super squishy. Their dps is tied to those defensive CD's. You take away one, then you lose the other. Yes, while the CD's are strong, they can also be easily countered by someone who knows what they are doing. There are a lot of good players out there who can shut down marauders. The fact that you can't do it doesn't mean marauders are OP, it just means you don't know what you are doing.

This post only shows how little you actually know about my post. That's literally exactly what I was saying. The combination of the two makes them OP. Thanks for reiterating for me.

You sound pretty sick bro. Sick with lack of skill too.

Or you're one of those people who doesn't want to admit he can actually learn the classes and get better. Since launch.

Pretty much. Bring the nerfs. The 90% need them. You and your guild will adapt.

This post only shows how little you actually know about my post. That's literally exactly what I was saying. The combination of the two makes them OP. Thanks for reiterating for me.

The combination of the two makes them viable not OP. Without those CD's a sentinel would just be toilet paper on the battlefield.

L2P scrub.

CC's? Where!? I want some!

@OP it's not going to happen, get over it and L2P.

I love posts like this, I remember when all the sorcs used to say this too. And they didn't get nerfed at all..... oh wait, they did.

Every class in this game will get their turn

THE NERF BAT COMETH TO ALL

So what's the next class the PvP rejects gonna complain about?

Snipers once all the rejects roll marauders and sentinels and see what happens when a balanced team shuts them down. "I can't leap! Root! Damage! He was getting heals! Rage!!"

Edited by unixbomber

The combination of the two makes them viable not OP. Without those CD's a sentinel would just be toilet paper on the battlefield.

L2P scrub.

"Viable"

lol

I see nothing here but marauders who are upset that the community as a whole has somehow managed to notice the biggest class imabalance in an mmo, probably ever, and are trying to hold on to their limelight by throwing out L2P insults. Honestly, how big a blind spot do you think people have?

Done here.

Edited by Diddley

"Viable"

lol

I see nothing here but marauders who are upset that the community as a whole has somehow managed to notice the biggest class imabalance in an mmo, probably ever, and are trying to hold on to their limelight by throwing out L2P insults. Honestly, how big a blind spot do you think people have?

Done here.

Biggest imbalance ever?!? HAHAHA. 2 words: Bright Wizards. Wayyyyy more imba

Way to discredit everything you say or have said with a single phrase. GG.

Edited by dschlan

"Viable"

lol

Done here.

Community as whole as the the 20 or so that QQ and repost the same things??? :rolleyes:

Biggest imbalance ever?!? HAHAHA. Way to discredit everything you say or have said with a single phrase. GG.

They remind me slightly of ret pallies before they got nerfed back to balance. Then everyone moved on except the ret pallies who player pre OP status and post nerf and continued to steam roll people.

Reading comprehension is fun. One can't exist without the other, it doesn't make them op though for the simple fact that their abilities, while powerful, are easily countered by someone with a brain (not you.) A marauders job is to jump into the mix and disrupt. We don't stand up on the ramps spamming mindlessly. If we didn't have defensive cooldowns, we would be melted within seconds, which translates into zero dps. Do you understand now? The job of a dps class it to perform dps. If it is a ranged dps class, it uses the safety of range. If it is melee, it needs some form of defensive ability.

"Viable"

lol

Done here.

Just so you know, your not the voice of the community. Your the voice of the same few who either refuse to learn to play, or just simply are bad at it. Marauders skills and abilities have been explained in detail, the ways to counter those abilities have been explained in detail. People in the game have learned how to shut down marauders easily. What else do you need? Would you like someone to log in and play as your character for you?

Marauders are only as good as the team they play with. Unlike sorcs and assassins in huttball, I hardly see any Marauders that are game changers. This is coming from a PUG WZ player ofcourse. I imagine in premades Marauders may come off as "god mode" at the end of the match, but since 1.2 our class is now properly rewarded for team/objective based gameplay. Before hand we could be top dps, kills, and objectives and still stand no chance of a mvp vote because we never got defender or healing points. (with the exception of annihilation spec) I feel like Marauders have been the underdog since launch(hence the rarity of people that played them up until 1.2), so even if we get hit with the nerf bat, I will still happily play the class I have played since launch. I really do not see what all the fuss is about. Considering that when an expansion comes out and the level cap gets raised, Marauders will have no rooms for new abilities unless they increase the quickslot capacity. You really almost have to use the clicker/keybinds to execute the full utility of the Marauders class. Granted, I couldn't play guitar to save my life, so with that in mind, my fingers can only work with so much. Its like adding in that orange button on guitar hero, I just can't muster it. ;)

Just so you know, your not the voice of the community. Your the voice of the same few who either refuse to learn to play, or just simply are bad at it. Marauders skills and abilities have been explained in detail, the ways to counter those abilities have been explained in detail. People in the game have learned how to shut down marauders easily. What else do you need? Would you like someone to log in and play as your character for you?

No he's not the voice of the few but the voice of the majority, Sith Marauders and Jedi Sentinels are overpowered even if you refuse to admit it and they will be nerfed soon, Vox Populi Vox Dei!

No he's not the voice of the few but the voice of the majority, Sith Marauders and Jedi Sentinels are overpowered even if you refuse to admit it and they will be nerfed soon, Vox Populi Vox Dei!

No, he's not the voice of the majority but the voice of the few, Sith Marauders and Jedi Sentinels are fine even if you refuse to admit it and they won't be nerfed soon.

Edited by Notannos
rude

No, he's not the voice of the majority but the voice of the few, Sith Marauders and Jedi Sentinels are fine even if you refuse to admit it and they won't be nerfed soon.

That's not the nerf fear I smell is it? :cool:

Edited by Notannos

"Viable"

lol

Done here.

The community as a whole? You mean the minority of bad players that cry on the forums about any class that kills them? None of the marauder/sentinel players here are upset with the crybabies. More like annoyed with the constant ignorance being thrown around about the class. You guys have NO IDEA what you are talking about 99% of the time.

I love posts like this, I remember when all the sorcs used to say this too. And they didn't get nerfed at all..... oh wait, they did.

Every class in this game will get their turn

THE NERF BAT COMETH TO ALL

I'm still waiting for that answer. We have a channeled stun and a aoe stun that breaks on damage. I really want to know where these amazing abundance of CC's are.

The community as a whole? You mean the minority of bad players that cry on the forums about any class that kills them? None of the marauder/sentinel players here are upset with the crybabies. More like annoyed with the constant ignorance being thrown around about the class. You guys have NO IDEA what you are talking about 99% of the time.

Default 'nervous mara' reply.

Edited by Diddley