So tired of you #$@#$@# OP Marauders!!

ZeusThunder

My main is a bounty hunter, and our skills have names like: Explosive Dart, Missile Blast, Rocket Punch, Flame Burst.

Meanwhile the Marauder gets skills like : Annihilate, Vicious Slash, Slam, Carnage, Force Crush, Gore.

What the heck!? The BH skills are just named after what they do, they aren't cool at all. The Marauder skills though sound like they were named by a body builder on a lot of steroids. OBLITERATE!! ANNIHILATE! CAAAAAARNAGE!! GOOOOORE!

Edited by ZeusThunder

u mad bro?

Yeah bro, I'm really mad about this. What was the guy who chose the Bounty Hunter skill names thinking? "Herp, well let's see here when this one activates it's a burst of flame so I'll call it....OH I GOT IT! Flame Burst!"

Why couldn't this be called INFERNO instead?

My main is a bounty hunter, and our skills have names like: Explosive Dart, Missile Blast, Rocket Punch, Flame Burst.

Meanwhile the Marauder gets skills like : Annihilate, Vicious Slash, Slam, Carnage, Force Crush, Gore.

What the heck!? The BH skills are just named after what they do, they aren't cool at all. The Marauder skills though sound like they were named by a body builder on a lot of steroids. OBLITERATE!! ANNIHILATE! CAAAAAARNAGE!! GOOOOORE!

I would love to get my hands on u.

lol

/5char

You complain about marauders, but tank assassins and powertechs are superior, and noone ever mention them.

The complaints are that Marauders are too good in both PvE and PvP and thus need to be nerfed.

Darkness Assassins deal too much damage in PvP and their speed, self healing and force bubble are annoying, but that's kind of a bummer because those are integral to their PvE performance.

It's called professionalism... If a bounty hunter would stand in front of me and call out "KAMEHAMEA" instead of flame burst, I would just laugh out loud...

You wont be happy till Rocket Punch is renamed Hadouken, will you?

On the other hand, I would love it :-D hahaha

Edited by SpoeMeister

You wont be happy till Rocket Punch is renamed Hadouken, will you?

Thats too hipsterish. I think it should actually make the sound Tiger uppercut when its played. Especially now with the tracer missle having the same action as sagats tiger. so then he can go tiger, tiger, tiger, tiger uppercut. Makes more sense for RP reasons.

As for marauders names of abilities. They could call annihilate "swing 2 lightsabers in a downward motion" and rage with "Funky channeled glowstick dance that hurts people". Though they could call vicious throw lightsaber helicopter of DOOOOOOOMMM

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!