Easy solution to skimpy gear equality

Ixum

Hey all!

As we all know there are two very very revealing sets for female characters only and non for male. Females also have different revealing tops in the standard gear. Anyway, I made some tweaks to existing male gear to see if they could be skimpified and I believe these could work. PIX -> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=425762

Thank you for your time :wea_03::wea_03::wea_03:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry I can only think of the one female outfit. the dancer set from the security key vendor.

What is the other one?

I am impressed by your pics though. Looks good. I wouldn't use them. But I do think they are a good idea.

Hey all!

As we all know there are two very very revealing sets for female characters only and non for male. Females also have different revealing tops in the standard gear. Anyway, I made some tweaks to existing male gear to see if they could be skimpified and I believe these could work. PIX -> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=425762

Thank you for your time :wea_03::wea_03::wea_03:

Dear Bioware,

Hire this guy

Yours,

The community :)

sorry I can only think of the one female outfit. the dancer set from the security key vendor.

What is the other one?

I am impressed by your pics though. Looks good. I wouldn't use them. But I do think they are a good idea.

The slave girl outfit from the NS social vendor

My eyes!

Q_Q

I'd prefer this not to happen. Not to imply anything bad against those who are for it, but I can't say I like those outfits....

Out of curiosity, is it the specific outfits you do not care for or the idea of male eye candy in the game?

Ofc there will always be some people complaining and some people loving certain aspects of the game.

But as long as both sides are allowed to voice their opinions, it's fair.

Same goes for most things.

But so far, I've yet to see this happening with the looks of the gear when it comes to male vs female characters.

And frankly, to have some sets be male/female only, with the male set being a covered set of clothes while the female set is basically no-clothes and a couple of strings with small pieces of cloth, where's the fairness in that?

If we now are free to choose what race (Sith Pureblood as Jedi Knight) we want to play, be it on a PvP/PvE/RP-server, but will still not be allowed to wear revealing clothes on male characters, even though they are designed to look well trained if you remove all gear, how is that fair?

This might not seem like a pivitol issue, but it all fairness, we DO play the game to fulfill some fantasy of ours.

If I might fantasize about playing a female skimpy dressed jedi/sith/agent/trooper I'm in luck.

Play as a sexy slavegirl wielding big-*** assualt canons or dualwielding lightsabers, yes sir, you've come to the right place!

But to not have the same possibility for those who prefer playing a male character with a slaveboy outfit or a more 'sexy' and revealing uniform, that is not fair.

And even though most players are male, there are both men and women who DO like to have the opportunity to indugle in having their charcters to run around wearing such gear as the OP has posted.

To give only one side this choice is both unfair and tbh, a bit discriminating. But lets not go there.

We all want to enjoy our time playing this game.

And to those who don't approve of male characters wearing such outfits by saying it's offensive and they don't want to see other peoples characters looking like *insert derogatory word here* running around in the game.

Maybe I don't like to see players running around looking like a slavegirl wearing basically nothing or maybe I don't like seeing people calling their characters 'ObbiWaank', 'Luck Skaiwalker' or 'Tracerspam Umadbro'

But it's each players choice to enjoy the game in their own way.

I have no problem with that, as long as I have the choice to play the game in the way I would like to.

Please BW, take a long good look at these pictures and ask yourselves, is it too much to let the players and the community to have equality for both genders in the game?

I think not.

I wholeheartedly endorse this. Moreover, many of the outfits don't even look weird. For example, this is very monk-like, while this looks natural on a smuggler. Odd BDSM stuff fits well for the more perverse Sith.

Characters need to look more diverse in SWTOR.

Edited by Humanophage

What is the other one?

Slave Girl outfit. Social Vendor on Nar Shaddaa.

Edited by Darkranko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

/signed.

I'm sorry if I drooled.

Seriously though, it's not only the "Female Only" sets. Ever seen the Aspiring Knight's Vest on a female? Elder Battlemind? Inspiration Vest?

For all those who are attracted to males, and for those who are short three social gear sets on Nar Shaddaa. Please implement some of these BW. Please.