i guess i'm not going get in what a waste of money

billketch

i'm not going to get into head start damn it here is my code and i used it on 7/31/011 now let me in bioware

you will probably get in tomorrow :) have faith

early access was meant to be only 5 days but they made it 7, so dont panic :D

Edited by Sejia
removed code

i need to get in today just send my head start invite now bioware i mean NOW i made a promise to a guild that i would be in there today just send my head start invite right now if your are reading this bioware just send mine now i've waited all night for mine now send it

i need to get in today just send my head start invite now bioware i mean NOW i made a promise to a guild that i would be in there today just send my head start invite right now if your are reading this bioware just send mine now i've waited all night for mine now send it

You made a promise, one which you had absolutely no control over, and expect Bioware to appease you?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yesss...anger makes you stronger.

Let me know what server you wanted to be on and the name of your guild and I can reserve it for you.

i'm not going to get into head start damn it CEUUQ6E56EHB533CMHUX here is my code and i used it on 7/31/011 now let me in bioware

This has to be a troll attempt....

http://i.imgur.com/xmwNe.jpg wish we could post pics.