Black_anto

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

snipers are already extremely powerful ..... there was no need for this buff

return mercenary to the way it was pre 1.2 now that's more necessary cause it was so hard to interupt tracer missile......... lulz

guess im gearing my sniper for rated instead.

WHAT Gunslingers/Snipers got a BUFF??!?!??!?!?!

AHHHHHHHHHH OP OP OP!!!! HOW DARE THEY DO THIS!!! HOW DARE BIOWARE BUFF SUCH AN ALREADY OP CLASS!!

I am going to unsub until they get nerfed! Obviously this is the new FOTM class!!!! I think I am going to go make hundreds of threads whining about his right now!!!

Gunslingers/Snipers your days are numbered and you KNOW it :)

lol you guys. This buff is primarily for the Sharp shooter/ Marksman skill tree, as it have been proven to be lacking in DPS. Presently, the Smugglers/ IA's that deal the most damage in Warzones are spec'd into Dirty fighting/ Lethality; they won't benefit from these changes at all.

According to their metrics, not enough people were playing sniper/gunslingers so they made them OP so that it would attract more people to those classes. Nerf coming in 3 weeks.

5% buff isn't making them OP. They're still 95% single target, turrets with nearly no utility =\

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.