Stop premades vs pugs

Sinron

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure bioware could do that, but if you took all the people that did premades out of the pug pool of people to que up with, then que times would go up, and premades would have an insane time of getting a warzone considering the amount of premades that are actually out there. I understand what you are saying, but to implement it would make no logical sense considering the above.

But when ranked comes out, it will alleviate that issue considering most of the premades will only care about ranked, and hopefully pugs will only care about non ranked considering they will get scraped against the pre mades.

I'm sure bioware could do that, but if you took all the people that did premades out of the pug pool of people to que up with, then que times would go up, and premades would have an insane time of getting a warzone considering the amount of premades that are actually out there. I understand what you are saying, but to implement it would make no logical sense considering the above.

But when ranked comes out, it will alleviate that issue considering most of the premades will only care about ranked, and hopefully pugs will only care about non ranked considering they will get scraped against the pre mades.

So what you're saying is unless you have a pre-made squad you aren't allowed to do the conten.

I'm sorry but that's just stupid; Pre-mades and pugs should be split apart for both ranked and normal matches. There are a ton of people who queue solo; so if the groups want to queue they can wait.

Edited by Brimmer

So what you're saying is unless you have a pre-made squad you aren't allowed to do the conten.

I'm sorry but that's just stupid; Pre-mades and pugs should be split apart for both ranked and normal matches. There are a ton of people who queue solo; so if the groups want to queue they can wait.

So because I want to play with my FRIENDS in an MMO I have to suffer longer que times? Heres an idea get some PEOPLE to play with. Problem solved.

Or you can just shush and play

-fuzz

99% of these games are over within the first minute or so.

It is extremely annoying when I play both in my premade (to not get a challenge), and when I pug (not fun getting steamrolled).

Your opposing faction must be pathetic if youre not getting a challenge rolling with a premade

-fuzz

This is out of control, pre-mades on my server are going insane, finish games in 2-5mins get 140comms for no work at all.

They already have full new tier 2 PvP set with augments and new weapon... GG

And before you say I'm lying I know this as fact because its on my side(republic) I get qued with them sometimes and we just face-roll the other team it is no fun at all...

This is a match I just played..

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-ccQnhH4lylUDZEcUFwMzBuM2M

This is out of control, pre-mades on my server are going insane, finish games in 2-5mins get 140comms for no work at all.

They already have full new tier 2 PvP set with augments and new weapon... GG

And before you say I'm lying I know this as fact because its on my side(republic) I get qued with them sometimes and we just face-roll the other team it is no fun at all...

This is a match I just played..

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-ccQnhH4lylUDZEcUFwMzBuM2M

So? Show us your full WH set with augs please along with your teammates

-fuzz

So? Show us your full WH set with augs please along with your teammates

-fuzz

I don't have full WH only have WH weapon and rest is BM. And I don't que with them on purpose I que solo and get put in with them a few times. Its not my choice to play an easymode WZ, I'd actually like a challenge...

Why ?

Why not? Don't you like to play against another premades, find out how good you realy are. I know that's no fun, you dont like competition, let's just farm PUGs. That's what good players do.

Edited by sauerkraut

Why not? Don't you like to play against another premades, find out how good you realy are. I know that's no fun, you dont like competition, let's just farm PUGs. That's what good players do.

Because ive never gone up against another premade before u all complain theres so many premades then clearly ur running with a premade as well.

Logic may be easy for you and I, however Bioware doesn't understand it yet.

The developers understand it. The current lack of cross-server grouping is the problem.

The problem is that if premades can no longer be pitted against pugs, then they need to be pitted against other premades. People want to be able to group with their friends, and they should be able to. But without cross-server grouping, this is a problem if there are not enough premades grouping simultaneously.

The developers understand it. The current lack of cross-server grouping is the problem.

The problem is that if premades can no longer be pitted against pugs, then they need to be pitted against other premades. People want to be able to group with their friends, and they should be able to. But without cross-server grouping, this is a problem if there are not enough premades grouping simultaneously.

They have previously said that in ranked it is very possible for premades to go against pugs.

So because I want to play with my FRIENDS in an MMO I have to suffer longer que times? Heres an idea get some PEOPLE to play with. Problem solved.

No. You want to have power over others because that is what premades give you. That makes u a weak little ____ that has to rely on basically cheating to get an edge.

PvP is competition, competitions have rules, rules which are unfair cause people to no longer play in the competition. This means less pvp. Bad for everyone.

Longer ques will come with the pvp que for premades; they should have to wait.

Random is fun because it is immediate, and it is RANDOM. Random vs premade= unfair period.

No. You want to have power over others because that is what premades give you. That makes u a weak little ____ that has to rely on basically cheating to get an edge.

PvP is competition, competitions have rules, rules which are unfair cause people to no longer play in the competition. This means less pvp. Bad for everyone.

Longer ques will come with the pvp que for premades; they should have to wait.

Random is fun because it is immediate, and it is RANDOM. Random vs premade= unfair period.

just have to say... qft