Deception/Madness Assassin (The Long Road to 100)

Renskin

• 2 weeks later...

Long road to 100? 100 what? Did you just think it sounded cool because one of your favorite mainstream rock bands used it in one of their songs?

I might have watched it if you didn't put a stupid title...what's wrong with calling it (assassin pvp) why make a production out of it like you're some director? *which you are not*

Edited by Kurfer

• 2 weeks later...
Long road to 100? 100 what? Did you just think it sounded cool because one of your favorite mainstream rock bands used it in one of their songs?

I might have watched it if you didn't put a stupid title...what's wrong with calling it (assassin pvp) why make a production out of it like you're some director? *which you are not*

Sounds like you have some personal problems, take a break and get back to me.

• 3 weeks later...
/bump

And I am not Rank 100, im working on it.

And yes actually I do see the Sun...I just recently seperated from the United States Marine Corps.

I've met so many Marines through mmos. It has to be something in the food.

Edited by Awayy

I'm an 84... my guild leader is a 95. We have 7 people in our guild that are 80+.

It has nothing to do with with no lives. Get in a guild and learn to win. Welcome to Shadow Hand pvp.

Edited by SirUrza

• 2 weeks later...

Holy ****... this guy really needed to vent.

I'm an 84... my guild leader is a 95. We have 7 people in our guild that are 80+.

It has nothing to do with with no lives. Get in a guild and learn to win. Welcome to Shadow Hand pvp.

valor means alot right?

means so much a FREAKIN BOT can have the same rank as you lol..thats how hard it is to get it...u dont even have to be at the computer....

same old same old farming/grinding pvp sistems like vanila wow giving poeple this ilusion that rank=skill...

form my exp..highest ranked people...or the ones geting there first usualy actualy suck at pvp...they jsut way to much time and this delisional sense that the rank reflects skill or something...

to bad this game doesnt have enough depth pvp wise to allow someone to BE skilled..

Actually, that is why we dominate and shut down Q's because people don't want to Q against us, that they stop entirely? Who are you to talk about DEPTH in PVP? Sitting here on the forums and complaining r how the higher end PvP'ers aren't as skilled?

/bump

And I am not Rank 100, im working on it.

And yes actually I do see the Sun...I just recently seperated from the United States Marine Corps.

Thank you for your service.

Welcome to the only place in America anyone and everyone will be made fun for being gimp, the SWToR PvP forums.

Edited by richardya