Bioware: Stop Breaking Us

Aerro

The real problem here is twofold: there was no mention in the patch that solo damage would change and BW has apparently not tested it nor even played a merc/trooper in the current live environment. This means that it falls on the player base to let them know that, of the one change they made in a patch, they broke something? The level of incompetence is mind boggling. When this game collapses, it won't be from lack of content or class imbalance but from a dev team that has no idea what it's doing and, quite honestly, doesn't seem to care a whole lot.

They care on money pal, do like me unsubscribe and in reasons put what you wrote right here let's see if it works that way.

I understand everything, but a post form bioware it's 30 seconds, white ok mercs alla around the world, we've done an error, the class is not working as intended, we are going to fix it as soon as possible, apologize.

This is not happening, they done a mess, look at one thing this patch was supposed to put the bonus of heat signatures only on your heatseeker, instead you can benefit of stacks that other bh put on your target. Exactly the opposite of what they want, they nerfed also the heatseeker while it would be upgraded, and if you put care on tooltip you will notice some changes day by day on damage of your spells.

Edited by Aristarco

Have also unsubbed for the meantime. I'm not gonna occupy BW and play hackysack on their lawn until my demands are met but the following things really need sorting out for me to keep playing.

1) Arsenal is fixed again (said heat signature and tracer issue is at least identified)

2) Mercs are given more utility i.e. an interrupt for the new flashpoint and pve content, and possibly an escape or bubble to make them contenders in pvp.

3) Pyro is made closer in synergy and effectiveness to Powertechs. This is the mobility/dot pvp tree but it just doesn't cut it for mercs with our cast/channel ppa procs and lack of cgc proc chance.

4) Classes are balanced effectively. I cannot stand this fotm system. I am aware classes have advantages and disadvantages but maras, and tank sins in dps gear, are out of control. I don't even play a concealment operative but they have been nerfed the point where BW just seem incompetent. I feel really sorry for their community at the moment.

Edited by Diddley

Hello everyone,

This is a heads up that we recently removed several posts from this thread. As a friendly reminder, please try and make sure any feedback [both positive and negative] is as constructive and polite as possible. If you see a post that you feel violates our Rules of Conduct, please Flag it instead of responding kind.

Thank you for your feedback!

The state of ranged physical in general is absurb. Mercs having no mobility and getting wrecked by any/all melee as either Arsenal or Pyro (moreso arsenal) is just flat-out irritating. Then take a look at snipers, 2 of their Def Cds and their knockback require them to be in cover forcing them to sit there and take the abuse from melee and since evasion doesn't block tech/dots/force its just awful.

I'm all for the challenge of pvp but if the classes can't even perform, what's the point? Mercs and Snipers are turrets/glass cannon/free kills whatever you wanna call them.

At the moment, you might as well reroll if you want to be competitive in pvp.

The state of ranged physical in general is absurb. Mercs having no mobility and getting wrecked by any/all melee as either Arsenal or Pyro (moreso arsenal) is just flat-out irritating. Then take a look at snipers, 2 of their Def Cds and their knockback require them to be in cover forcing them to sit there and take the abuse from melee and since evasion doesn't block tech/dots/force its just awful.

I'm all for the challenge of pvp but if the classes can't even perform, what's the point? Mercs and Snipers are turrets/glass cannon/free kills whatever you wanna call them.

At the moment, you might as well reroll if you want to be competitive in pvp.

I have zero interest in swinging a lightsaber.

Are there any other cool sci-fi MMOs out there I should try?

May as well just reroll my sentinel/marauder, seems like they're perfectly balanced. Brand new level 50 sentinel in blue pvp gear with a few purple pvp pieces doing 1.3k dps. Time to level mine...

Its all skills!

I live for the day melees in green items will outdps us.

May as well just reroll my sentinel/marauder, seems like they're perfectly balanced. Brand new level 50 sentinel in blue pvp gear with a few purple pvp pieces doing 1.3k dps. Time to level mine...

I understand your frustration but don't reroll a fotm from scratch, they are NOT balanced and will be nerfed soon enough. If you like the play style just grin and bear it or play a different class. Playing OP maras is like a medicine ball, once they are nerfed they will be easy because you've played them when they were impossible. I can't really talk as I have unsubbed, but I won't leave my merc :D

Edited by Diddley

I understand your frustration but don't reroll a fotm from scratch, they are NOT balanced and will be nerfed soon enough. If you like the play style just grin and bear it or play a different class. Playing OP maras is like a medicine ball, once they are nerfed they will be easy because you've played them when they were impossible. I can't really talk as I have unsubbed, but I won't leave my merc :D

What worries me is marauders were stupid OP and they buffed them. I think they might be a bit out of touch with their own game in all honesty