A marauder with undying rage

Lunchboxxer

should not be able to go through fire pits in huttball.

/thread

I agree, and there are 2 other classes that shall remain nameless that can do this also. The fire pit should just be instant death. No ticks, just instant death,

I agree, and there are 2 other classes that shall remain nameless that can do this also. The fire pit should just be instant death. No ticks, just instant death,

Terrible idea, that makes harpoons/pulls and knock backs extremely over powered. All that needs changing is that no skills can mitigate/resist it. For example it takes 25% of your HP per tick full stop.

Edited by OGsam

Undying Rage = 5 seconds of -99% damage. It is not a CC immunity. I will let you figure the rest out.

I know half you guys would like keybinds to be an exploit, and the only movement key to be S for walking backwards. It is just not fun like that though.

Why don't you want them named? :p

It's not like you can't counter it and they still took damage to cross through...

To be quite perfectly honest OP, if you could not go through pits, huttball would be 0-0 every single game.

This goes with any single class, if you have the support, you should damn well be able to. If a muarader uses his undying rage and is crowd controlled in the fire, sure as **** you'll kill him before that time ends to the try line. If not, you're doing something wrong, or a team mate let himself get charged to the try line.

Good day

I don't see what the issue is for "Immunity" classes to take full damage from Pits/Acids.

Not like anybody is asking for those classes to take more damage from players, just the environmental hazards Bioware put in the game.

No.

Undying Rage = 5 seconds of -99% damage. It is not a CC immunity. I will let you figure the rest out.

I know half you guys would like keybinds to be an exploit, and the only movement key to be S for walking backwards. It is just not fun like that though.

Guess you've never been in a pug that gets the ball carrier's resolve full before the fire.

To be quite perfectly honest OP, if you could not go through pits, huttball would be 0-0 every single game.

Again, no.

Edited by Lunchboxxer

Okay so first it has to be timed and if stunned it fails more then anything and a complete waste because we just took 50% of our hp away which makes it only 50% more easier for every other class to kill us - and considering that the only reason someone would run through the pit would also be if they had the ball the chance of getting ganged up on and dying is very high..

The skill is the way it was attended and it was PRE 1.2 so why the QQ now? because mara's can actually stand a chance instead of getting owned with no Knockback attacks at all?

Its called Undying Rage

Why dont we get the nerf bat out and everyone can just play trooper they can call it trooper wars.

im sorry if using a knockback into a pit which a player usualy dies from and you still get nothing no points or score - the 10% chance you do it and a marauder actually has undying rage on which last for 5 seconds and he does not die straight away.. dam life is tough..

No skills changed just your actually getting to see people use skill to win not knockbacks into pitts.

Viles

Edited by Viless

All that needs changing is that no skills can mitigate/resist it. For example it takes 25% of your HP per tick full stop.

This.

The skill is the way it was attended and it was PRE 1.2 so why the QQ now?

Uh because fire pits do substantially more damage? derp

ha, if you aren't bursting to the point that the marauder NEEDS to pop undying rage early, I say let them use it. Its their reward for surviving up to that point without having to use it. And don't say anything about "healers and guard" on him. If you have a team that listens, when you say to kill ball carrier that carrier should be dead. The greatest threat in huttball is people who focus carriers and forget about the guy running past them to receive the pre-death pass.

No.

Guess you've never been in a pug that gets the ball carrier's resolve full before the fire.

Again, no.

Because this game should be balanced around PuGs for rated, right?

I guess they should also balance all classes for 1 vs. 1 too?

L

A

W

L

The greatest threat in huttball is people who focus carriers and forget about the guy running past them to receive the pre-death pass.

Shhhh, don't tell them our strats!!

I seem to be able to run through the fires without taking any damage at all with a runspeed boost and no defensive cooldowns. Not sure if it's related to latency or what but I did it, saw a Powertech do it with Predation, and an Assassin guildie swears he does it all the time. Seems like the fire should register tics faster or something, it has to be related to latency and the server reporting character position.

I'd say that's a much bigger issue than the Immunity bubble actually, you know, granting immunity.

100% agree; signed.

No class immunities, current or future should bypass warzone hazards. They're there for a reason and there is nothing wrong with having to wait a couple of seconds for it to go off, like the rest of the classes.

Please make hazards do full damage to all classes equally.

loled hard

It should reduce all damage received and output by the 99% if they are going to do it that way. It's just awesome how a mara in a 1v2 or a 1v3 can kill 1 person, then use undying rage and kill another person before it wares off.

Yes I could have stunned them if my pug teammates didn't have the same idea and give the mara max resolve and they instantly broke out of the cc with there cc break, charge rooted me, and finished me off, before there defensive cool-downs went down so I could kill them.

And pits in huttball should ignore all defensive abilities, otherwise it's pointless to have hazards, as they can be negated by abilities, they just become a shield for the classes that can walk through them freely.

Edited by Selai

It should reduce all damage received and output by the 99% if they are going to do it that way. It's just awesome how a mara in a 1v2 or a 1v3 can kill 1 person, then use undying rage and kill another person before it wares off.

Yes I could have stunned them if my pug teammates didn't have the same idea and give the mara max resolve and they instantly broke out of the cc with there cc break, charge rooted me, and finished me off, before there defensive cool-downs went down so I could kill them.

And pits in huttball should ignore all defensive abilities, otherwise it's pointless to have hazards, as they can be negated by abilities, they just become a shield for the classes that can walk through them freely.

You do realize it costs 50% of their hp for undying rage, right? If they pop it and you cc them, they will die when the cc wears off

This message brought to you by the local tank class with pulling abilities.