Best WZ I have played

hankart

I believe we have big problems in WZs right now. That being said I have had one of the best games I have ever been in occur the other night. I PUG exclusively as my guild hasn't found the fun in PVP yet. I got into an Alderan WZ on Rep side and we were outnumbered 6-8 the game began and I capped left. The fight was on but mid and right were capped by the Imps. we were losing 100-300. A couple fill-ins arrived and we started to run back and forth left, mid, right , mid, left. We triple capped and held all three and the game ended 30-0 we won! It was enough to make me want to keep playing the rest of the night. Lev 50 WZs need the ranking system desperatly, its out of control. When I play my alts and low lev PVP, its so much more balanced. The premades and the elitists in lev 50 WZs really ruin it for the casual PUG player. In low lev PVP you can really tell, without the gear everyone plays about the same. LOL Any premade republic groups on MZL server need a alternate when your short hit me up! Master Core (lev 50 Sentinal) I know I suck but I'm getting better, hehe!

The most fun WZ I was ever in was Alderaan Civil War. We were down 5 - 100, triple capped, and held on for a 5 - 0 win. Adrenaline and endorphins just saturated my bloodstream; I had goosebumps.

A very rare thing for me, but that WZ alone was been worth the price of the game and my 6 month subscription.

Alderon is my favorite too but I was in a great Voidstar the other nite with random people who played great. To me it seems like healing has made a great deal of difference post 1.2 I mean much moreso than before this last patch. Edited by Kumakichi

Its always fun to get a great match up. I wish there were more of them. Voidstar can be a kick in the pants when both sides are making their goals. Hope for the best in the upcoming patch! End transmission! Edited by hankart

I am loving all the epic comebacks in Navarre Coast. I have noticed teams "backing off" when your bunker gets below 10%, and you can usually strike during that time and take them all the way down. I back filled a match there one time and helped the team to an amazing comeback with 2% on our bunker and 100% percent on theirs.

I am loving all the epic comebacks in Navarre Coast. I have noticed teams "backing off" when your bunker gets below 10%, and you can usually strike during that time and take them all the way down. I back filled a match there one time and helped the team to an amazing comeback with 2% on our bunker and 100% percent on theirs.

Nice I wanna do that!

I was in a smiliar ACW wz the other day. Only my team lost 5-0 after leading 360-120. Was amazing that myself and 2 guild mates were calling for help at the lone turret we controlled, fending off 5 of the republics for a long time, yet non of the pugs came. The other 5 were off doing god knows what to the 3 repubs else wear, and didn't cap another turret.

We ended up losing grass (which meant the pubs 3 capped us) and they actually held us off by sending 5 people where ever myself and my two guildies went.

Worst defeat ever. Gg pugs.

I don't have any "best" exactly, but I love the ones that are super-close. Very evenly-matched teams. Like, winning/losing Alderaan by 5, or breaking down the last Voidstar door at almost the same time.

Might even like losing to a super-close match than winning by a landslide, knowing my team is clearly better than my opponents'. Every thing you do at that time starts to matter more. Hopefully we'll get that more in ranked.

Best match by far was against our IMP rivals vs us IMPS go figure, on Nova

We won 2% - 0% and as the % was ticking to 0 they were capping a second point and over halfway through the cap, a mere second or two more they would of capped and won the game it was that close and a nice game to end the night on.

I think ranked WZs are really going to fix PVP. The players here say they like the close matches as do I. But you know when ranked comes, some people will complain about it too. So I plan on thanking BW whenever they get it worked out and implemented. It will put PVP back into the funnest bracket in the game. And we will have many more stories to add here! Edited by hankart
need to add a word

Goofed up rewards aside, the PvP has been highly competitive and fun on my Server. A lot of the old Vet players have come back in 1.2 and are bringing the good fight. WZs these days are long, intense, grinder matches where the slightest mistake can cost you the game. Really fun. Edited by DarthOvertone