Deleted everything but 1

Herblaw

Why would ANYONE close off their options like that? I mean, deleting instead of just... not playing it? Why limit your choice for no reason and flush all those leveling hours down the toilet?

Sounds like you're being a drama king/queen with absolutely no foresight.

I didn't even process the point you were trying to make cuz all I could think was "what an idiot."

(Also, do you come from Runescape by chance, OP?)

Edited by Stenrik

I think it was an absolutely ridiculous decision to make.

You've shot yourself in the foot for the future, you've wasted so many hours of your life for no reason. Literally.

I mean, what are you trying to prove? What was the point?

Silly idea, top to bottom. Sorry..

time for a change my trooper is Bioware's last chance at keeping me to play this game.As a healer commando i better be happy with the class.....

I guess they better drop whatever they are doing and get right on that then huh?

Oh, wait..

With that attitude, you wont be missed.

Edited by Phaedrynn

There shall be only 1...

I deleted my level 50 Marauder all my Alts (PvE Server)

And my level 35 sage and 3 trooper (PvP Server)

Kept my lvl 29 Trooper (Rp-PvP Server)

time for a change my trooper is Bioware's last chance at keeping me to play this game.As a healer commando i better be happy with the class.....And since I deleted my level 50 will i still get the 30 free days? I mean his legacy does still exist just no characters to carry it on.Am I crazy????I just really sad that Marauders became Fotm..And I'm hoping that this new guild that I'm going to apply for when I hit 30 will be as much as im hoping it shall be.If thats the case I'm sure I will have decent PvE and PvP gear within a month or so and will be able to enjoy both aspects of them.

Thanks for the update. Bioware and the rest of the player base can rest easy now.

I guess they better drop whatever they are doing and get right on that then huh?

Oh, wait..

With that attitude, you wont be missed.

if you read the whole thread lol.it is not meant as it sounds...I will prolly regret it yes but i cannot seem to commit myself to a alt if i have a main...and i really do have to admit it wasnt the best idea but hey what's done is done all i can do is look forward.Pure dps classes im not able to commit to long anyways :D i always end up wanting a legit roll in a op or fp or pvp that wont be replaced by the dimes of dozens..im far from done with this game anyways i have so much more to explore